The Conspiracist's Guide to Covid

Soyons patients, plus le temps avancera et plus de doses de vaccins seront administrées sans qu’il y aie des milliers de morts, les discours alarmistes auront juste l’air d’imbéciles.

Soyons patients, plus le temps avancera et plus de doses de vaccins seront administrées sans qu’il y aie des milliers de morts, les discours alarmistes auront juste l’air d’imbéciles.

Surtout qu'à l'heure actuelle, il y a encore eu très peu de doses de vaccins anti-covid d'inoculées sur une base mondiale. Je pense qu'on est seulement à 10 milliards de doses et 4 milliards de personnes pleinement vaccinées. Le minuscule échantillonnage nous force à nous garder une petite gêne et effectivement, une fois qu'on aura un plus grand nombre de doses, on pourra mieux vérifier si les vaccins comportent un risque.

Sure thing, let's wait because there also a chance that like asbestos, the harm people suffer is long term.

Do you not understand the potential that just because people are not instantaneously dropping dead en masse, it doesn't mean it's not harmful. For all we know in 10-20 years there might be a cancer epidemic or it could sterilize the population. Who knows, because even Pfizer doesn't know the 3, 5, or 10+ year safety data.

Perhaps an unlucky fraction have instantaneous effects and the others will have something develop later? :dunno:

What I've heard which I don't necessarily believe fully, but keep it as a data point in the back of my mind was that the lab animals they tested on all died early, what would be the equivalent to 2-5 years after injection of a human life. Still have 1-4 years left on that call.

But what I do know is that based on human psychology, when faced with the possibility that someone has injected themselves with a one way ticket to an unknown but potentially harmful outcome, it's much easier to reconcile that the person who is pointing this out is crazy, not the potential they may face.

I got to that one and burst out laughing. When you have to include a sudden sports death from 2500 years ago, you know you are grasping at straws.

Even if we remove that one as a fluke, a good chunk of that list of about 100 deaths are over a wide swath of time. If you wanted to make a fair comparison, you'd include only two year periods. You can do multiple two year periods to average them out but pick any 2 consecutive years and total the death, then compare it to the Covid era. A quick glance to me seems to be that in no given period were there more than 10 deaths.

Again, I'm not saying it never happened before and only post Covid is it a thing. The argument is that it increased and your list of deaths that has a fair amount from before the year 2000, doesn't do anything to disprove it, if anything it only strengthens the possibility when you look at a deaths per year basis.

And who knows, it might be coincidence where we are hyper aware of current sports related medical problems combined with the power of the internet to make it seem like there's more than there were. But it's not the right way forward IMHO to dismiss it as conspiracy theory or even worse, investigate it half ass so that it seems even more sketchy.

I wasnt the one who made the list lol. I don't have that much time to look at this stuff. Look at the list and simply by glancing at it, you can see that the majority of the stat are from the 2000s. It's an upward trend. You simply said that we never heard of this before and I'm simply telling you that you were not caring about this before covid.

Sure thing, let's wait because there also a chance that like asbestos, the harm people suffer is long term.

Do you not understand the potential that just because people are not instantaneously dropping dead en masse, it doesn't mean it's not harmful. For all we know in 10-20 years there might be a cancer epidemic or it could sterilize the population. Who knows, because even Pfizer doesn't know the 3, 5, or 10+ year safety data.

Perhaps an unlucky fraction have instantaneous effects and the others will have something develop later? :dunno:

What I've heard which I don't necessarily believe fully, but keep it as a data point in the back of my mind was that the lab animals they tested on all died early, what would be the equivalent to 2-5 years after injection of a human life. Still have 1-4 years left on that call.

But what I do know is that based on human psychology, when faced with the possibility that someone has injected themselves with a one way ticket to an unknown but potentially harmful outcome, it's much easier to reconcile that the person who is pointing this out is crazy, not the potential they may face.

It only took 6000 thousands year to notice that asbestos was causing cancer, how long do you wanna wait for the covid vaccine?

Asbestos....Ceux qui ont eu des problèmes avec ça, ce sont ceux qui respiraient ça sur une base quotidienne ou très régulière.

Même chose pour la cigarette. Ce n'est pas 4-5 cigarettes fumées à 15 ans qui vont le donner un cancer du poumon.

Même chose pour la malbouffe, la pollution, etc...Conséquences à long terme = exposition régulière au produit

Défi: Nomme moi un produit consommé 3-4 fois dans une vie, qui ne présente pas de danger à court terme mais qui va te tuer à long terme.

There is also the misterious death of Barry Sherman.

A Canadian hydrocloraquine manufacturer

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

Le Toronto Star a justement obtenu des documents de l'enquête hier... Je suis vraiment intriguer de voir comment les conspirationnistes vont spinner ça pour faire avancer leurs théories farfelues:

Barry Sherman owed $1 billion and was not going to pay, police documents reveal

The Toronto Star has won court-approved access to police investigative documents in the now four-year-old Barry and Honey Sherman murder case, and the information is being released in chronological order, not all at once. Last week, we reported that by the summer of 2021 the hope of catching the killer or killers through cellphone tracking had failed, leading to the release of the “walking man” video. In today’s instalment, the Star reveals what the children, friends and business associates of the Shermans told detectives in their interviews.

Barry Sherman faced a crushing payout — he owed $1 billion to other companies and had no intention of paying. Two of his most trusted advisers wanted him to show his favourite lieutenant the door. At home, things were better with Honey and the kids than in the past, but detectives’ notebooks quickly filled up with tales of past family turmoil and separate sleeping arrangements.

There’s an old saying in homicide investigations, “there are no secrets in a murder case,” something made abundantly clear in police documents newly unsealed by the court. The files, a collection of interview statements and police theories, also shed new light on Honey’s sister’s belief that the couple was murdered for religious reasons.

Barry Sherman, founder of drug company Apotex, and wife Honey, were killed in their Toronto home the evening of Wednesday, Dec. 13, 2017, and their bodies were discovered 36 hours later by a realtor touring clients through the property, which was listed for sale at $6.9 million. An offer of $5 million for the house on Old Colony Road had just come in, but Barry dismissed it.

In the early days of the now four-year-old probe, detectives and forensic experts were of the belief that the deaths were a murder-suicide. Detectives, pursuing that theory, asked people about the couple’s mental and financial health. All of these interviews have become part of police documents used to convince a judge to authorize search warrants and production orders at various stages of the investigation. The Star has been arguing in court since early 2018 that these documents should be unsealed so that the troubled investigation can be scrutinized. The first unsealing came in late 2020 and involved descriptions of the crime scene.

In this most recent round of unsealing, following a Star reporter’s cross-examination of the sole full-time homicide detective on the case, portions of family interviews previously redacted have been made public.

In one example, Jonathon Sherman, Barry and Honey’s then-34-year old son, described to police how he and husband Fred Mercure had been on vacation in Japan since Nov. 28, 2017, returning home on Tuesday, Dec. 12. Fred, in his interview, told police that on Friday he and Jonathon drove to their cottage and it was around noon that Jonathon received a call from his aunt, Mary Shechtman, with the news.

Standing in the cottage driveway after the call from his aunt, “Jonathon told Fred that his parents had been murdered and that they were found in the basement and that his aunt was very distraught,” according to the police account of Fred’s statement.

And asbestos has never been used as a medication to treat a disease nor to prevent one. This is a really poor comparison.

It's a comparison in so far that it was a product we took for granted where we had no idea of the long term consequences. That's why I used it, that and because it's widely known and not debated.

Now to Chris35's point, sure there are a million things that will slowly kill you, heck breathing the freshest air in the world and eating perfectly will ultimately result in your death. That's not the point, it's the wrong question to be asking. Instead the question should be, name me something bad for you that is forced upon you?

If I don't smoke, I'm not fired from my job because of my choice. If I don't drink like a degenerate, I'm not barred from public places. But with the vaccine that is still experimental, I can't seem to get bodily autonomy in order to do what I think is best for me long term. It's as simple as that.

We know now it doesn't stop transmission, so I'm not killing anyone who wouldn't otherwise be by a vaccinated person and my age group is not the one flooding the hospitals. There is no reason other than we've entered into a Salem Witch Trials type mentality.

Also small update, my wife is freaked out a little. Told her about how life insurance might stop paying policies the day I posted the video and today someone she knows posted a comment about how their family member's policy was denied, get this, because she was vaccinated. It was lumped into the same group of non payment as suicide. Grain of salt, it's only one data point at this moment, but don't say you didn't know if it comes to be true.

It's a comparison in so far that it was a product we took for granted where we had no idea of the long term consequences. That's why I used it, that and because it's widely known and not debated.

Now to Chris35's point, sure there are a million things that will slowly kill you, heck breathing the freshest air in the world and eating perfectly will ultimately result in your death. That's not the point, it's the wrong question to be asking. Instead the question should be, name me something bad for you that is forced upon you?

If I don't smoke, I'm not fired from my job because of my choice. If I don't drink like a degenerate, I'm not barred from public places. But with the vaccine that is still experimental, I can't seem to get bodily autonomy in order to do what I think is best for me long term. It's as simple as that.

We know now it doesn't stop transmission, so I'm not killing anyone who wouldn't otherwise be by a vaccinated person and my age group is not the one flooding the hospitals. There is no reason other than we've entered into a Salem Witch Trials type mentality.

Also small update, my wife is freaked out a little. Told her about how life insurance might stop paying policies the day I posted the video and today someone she knows posted a comment about how their family member's policy was denied, get this, because she was vaccinated. It was lumped into the same group of non payment as suicide. Grain of salt, it's only one data point at this moment, but don't say you didn't know if it comes to be true.

You can probably say that for anything. For all we know, we could find that oranges or latex are causing cancer in the long term.

Your body you choice, but dont go to the hospital if you get covid because you refuse to get a single dose of the covid vaccine. The vaccine is so political for nothing, there's multiple pills that people are taking left and right that affect the brains and everything.

Last edited:
You can probably say that for anything. For all we know, we could find that oranges or latex are causing cancer in the long term.

Your body you choice, but dont go to the hospital if you get covid.

Have you noticed that all men who died of cancer wore pants? The is a good chance that pants cause cancer but the Pants Industry wants to keep it quiet and have silenced all the whistleblowers.

Your body you choice, but dont go to the hospital if you get covid because you refuse to get a single dose of the covid vaccine. The vaccine is so political for nothing, there's multiple pills that people are taking left and right that affect the brains and everything.

Yes but some faster than others. I'd sooner eat an orange peel with pesticides rather than some lead or cyanide. However given free will I'd ingest none of them in an effort to live the healthiest life. Everyone has their own tolerance.

With regards to politics, it boils down to two fundamental groups.

Group 1 (the large majority) regardless of which way they lean, I'm going to vote so a proxy can force people to do something I want them to, or take money from them for something that will benefit me at their loss.This explains how 60% are in favor of a vax-tax.

Group 2, the only thing they want to "force" on others is to leave them the F alone but even that they cannot seem to manage.

On the conspiracy front, if this wasn't a Plandemic, how could someone predict it so accurately in September 2019. Got lost because it was not a big channel, but it's been dug up now and making the rounds.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/wV9Rl6d2Mys/

Great-Reset.png

Great-Reset2.png

THE BRITISH MEDICAL JOURNAL (BMJ)

bmj.o102

1642786860409.jpg

The Pfizer/Moderna/J&J/Astra experimental Gene Therapy Jabs funded by Israel, Switzerland & the Vatican (Jews)are safe and effective.

1642129341902.png

413mvJfraYS._AC_SX425_.jpg

'''La plus belle des ruses du diable est de vous persuader qu'il n'existe pas'' -Charles Baudelaire.

Back