Store raid

Rule out COVID.

But seriously, I have a feeling this idiot is going to come in, say it's not direct asphyxiation, and it's going to cause them to riot more because cover-up. He'll then get patted on the back for a job well done, sowing further discourse.

Oh, and he was also on the panel for JFK and defended O.J.

That's pretty much what the first autopsy said...
George Floyd died Monday from a combination of preexisting health conditions exacerbated by being held down by Minneapolis officers, not from strangulation or asphyxiation, based on the medical examiner’s initial report.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/may/29/george-floyd-died-police-restraint-combined-health/

And this is probably why the family wants a second autopsy, because the first one doesn't match what they think they saw or would rather believe.

Decades of poor health decisions and drug use? (tox hasn't been released yet, but is suspected as being one of the three causes) Nah, it's 100% white cop's fault.

To be fair, I think he has a criminal responsibility in this. I don't know about intent, but the evidence is pretty much overwhelming for wanton disregard / negligence at the very least. I think he's done this a lot of times before and "got away with it" because the people weren't in a bonafide medical emergency. He simply didn't give a shit when it's part of his job to.

So here's a clip of a "white supremacist" wearing a "Fuck Trump" shirt, starting a beat-down of a man carrying an American flag. Cause that's what white supremacists do, right?

So a guy who tried stopping the flag guy from getting beat down gets chased and knocked unconscious and kicked in the head for good measure

Finally, here's an elderly female store owner who gets beaten by random black dudes (since I doubt black people would join white supremacists groups, they must be russians)

Big props to the white dumbasses watching this go down and not lifting a finger to help.

wow if that's true it's quite a coincidence, I mean maybe he's just super popular, but damn coincidence indeed...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Baden

It's one thing to be the best in the industry, it's another to have a bunch of super controversial cases, and especially being the head of the holy grail of conspiracy death, JFK. At this point we can't say anything for or against him with 100% certainty but it just feels wrong.

So here's a clip of a "white supremacist" wearing a "Fuck Trump" shirt, starting a beat-down of a man carrying an American flag. Cause that's what white supremacists do, right?

http://youtu.be/YC-c0dpvyBU

So a guy who tried stopping the flag guy from getting beat down gets chased and knocked unconscious and kicked in the head for good measure

http://youtu.be/99CyCbIw1O4

Finally, here's an elderly female store owner who gets beaten by random black dudes (since I doubt black people would join white supremacists groups, they must be russians)

http://youtu.be/dc6A8LPu9lU

Big props to the white dumbasses watching this go down and not lifting a finger to help.
No but Trump called them thugs, so they must be role model citizens, fuck Trump - TDS logic

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

on a tu un historien dans la cour qui pourrait me dire pourquoi a chaque fois qu'un policier incompétent tue un noir cest automatiquement vue comme du racisme ?

C'est tellement pareil comme situation...

Tu vois, je suis pas surpris par ce genre de commentaire. Les médias de masse d'ici nous ont tellement bien conditionné à avoir une opinion favorable aux décisions étrangères que nos gouvernements font que vous croyez qu'ils sont toujours les gentils.

Il y a une chose à savoir avec Hong Kong, l'Angleterre n'a jamais voulu laisser son entreprise là-bas. L'Angleterre a préparé le terrain avant la cessation Hong Kong afin de placer des hauts fonctionnaires de l'extrême gauche dans le secteur de l'éducation afin de corrompre la jeunesse à leurs idéaux "démocratiques" pour être sûr qu'il y ait un bordel par la suite et "justifier une intervention internationale en mission diplomatique".

Tu me crois pas? Toute la population de Hong Kong est chinoise, que tu le veules ou pas. Ils sont tous des Hans. Tous les Cantonais à Hong Kong ont de la famille dans la province de Guangdong. La majorité de la population de Hong Kong ne veule pas de cette ostie génération de flan mou qui passent leur temps à foutre le bordel et manifester. Le fait est, Hong Kong est mieux sous autorité chinoise qu'elle ne l'a jamais été avant.

Mais finalement, t'as peut-être raison, c'est tellement pas pareil comme situation... c'est ben pire aux USA. Les Premières Nations, les Afro-américains et les Hispaniques sont des sous-hommes là-bas. La situation est pire aux USA qu'en Chine pour les droits de l'Homme. Bien pire. :)

Serieux des manifestations ca mene toujours a rien de bon, surtout la nuit. Des qu’il y en a une la police devrais sortir tous les effectifs pis utiliser le maximum de force pour les empecher de meme ramasser une roche.

That old lady getting beat is honestly painful to watch.....

The guy with the american flag, why ? why go stand there with the flag and a red hat (probably not a maga hat but god knows red hats these days are "maga" to all those people protesting)..... why start shit ? Why go there to have this happen to you ? Some people are saying "russians love to start shit and laugh at Americans" , I just think they do it to themselves with dumb moves like that....russians don't even need to pull any strings anymore

One thing I've noticed though, it's totally cool being white and wanting to march with them and have everyones voice be heard, but you don't need to feel like some superman trying to fight or prove yourself (to black people) by fighting other white people... that's actually not helping the cause at all

Now as far as the autopsy goes, I don't care what it reveals... did he say he can't breath ? Yes or no ? yes he said it! and he still stood there with his knee on the mans neck! let's not forget this cop had 18 prior complaints on him... not to say all were legit but where there's smoke.... there's fire

The guy with the american flag, why ? why go stand there with the flag and a red hat (probably not a maga hat but god knows red hats these days are "maga" to all those people protesting)..... why start shit ? Why go there to have this happen to you ? Some people are saying "russians love to start shit and laugh at Americans" , I just think they do it to themselves with dumb moves like that....russians don't even need to pull any strings anymore

Do you realize what you just wrote? The man didn't have a nazi flag, he had an american flag in america! How is that trolling protesters?

Back