Video Charger Hellcat a 9.71 !

I was at the gym a few months ago...
See a guy with a Hellcat in the parking lot. Approached him asking if he wants to do a pull... he says yes.

Loads 3 people into his car LOL and we hit it.

70km/h roll, (Perfect for the E55... 2nd gear goes to 130km/h)....we both hit it. He gets a bit of wheelspin at first and then just pulls lengths on me... WITH 4 PEOPLE IN THE CAR !!!
And I'm driving a car that pulls 90% of cars on the road....... fucking monsters those cars.

J'espere que l'essence va pas etre trop chere le jour que ces char la vont etre proche des 30k!

Will that ever happen, or will these have instant collector status?

I can't believe how stable the car is. It looks so composed that a lady in her 50's could probably pull this off... wait....

Will that ever happen, or will these have instant collector status?

I can't believe how stable the car is. It looks so composed that a lady in her 50's could probably pull this off... wait....

right now because of the demand the used price is pretty much the same as the dealer price
instant collector , probably not but they will hold the value and it will probably may climb back in a few years once production stopped

They pulled hard
I had a Superbee 2012 with the 392Hemi.. 470hp/470lbs ..and it was already some king of monster....4 people in the car with trunk load of grocecies and going high 12s stock with only a K&N.
DSCF0191_zpsro0elqbm.jpg

Then we have this now Hellcat :)
Dodge did they homework very well!!

That white Hellcat is to die for >:)
IMG_0362_zpssedzjzwn.jpg

IMG_0364_zpslze1szyg.jpg

IMG_0368_zpsq8alomtr.jpg

IMG_0365_zpsmkcj0lbk.jpg

Ont se le cacheras pas, la Charger et Challenger sont des gros char de 4000+ lbs....en vrai c'est pire!

Malgré leur poids, sont fou les performance!

Mon ancienne 92 mustang est tut tite à côté de mon ancien Charger!

DSCF0026_zpsa678a92d.jpg

Waiting for someone to swap out the SC for a turbo kit and see what can be done with the stock motor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtB3XCJqxTU

Metco upper pulley (18psi)
ATI Lower Pulley
Catless mid-pipes
3.09 Rear gear swap
Driveshaft Shop driveshaft
Diablosport CMR tune by HHP and HEMITUNER Performance
902hp/866tq

probablement des injecteurs , sinon les stocks ont beaucoup de marge encore

I was thinking, these dyno at roughly 660/675 to the feet.
Avrg!!

Something doesn't add up..ok,3:09 gears will put down bigger hp to the feet,no cats will bring a bit of hp and about 1lbs less boost wich is good.
But a combo of pulleys and a tune cant bring 903 to the feet. .this guy is pushing about 7lbs/boost extra only..and to gain 230 at the wheels puzzles me a bit...anyways, no big deal. Just asking myself questions.

I really can't stand the Challenger..... that car bothers me so much.

The Charger I am in love with, though.

I've driven both in srt version. I would take the charger any day over the challenger. Something about the shitty coupe dimensions that I can't stand while driving.

Look wise, I prefer the challenger by far. But haven't driven any so far.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Can't go wrong with a 4drs saloon. I don't like the Challenger.

Maybe the SRT 392 in Red with white stripe

They pulled hard
I had a Superbee 2012 with the 392Hemi.. 470hp/470lbs ..and it was already some king of monster....4 people in the car with trunk load of grocecies and going high 12s stock with only a K&N.

so basically, you stopped by the drag strip with the trunk full of groceries..lel

La challenger facelift est belle, jusqu a temps que la mettre a cote d un vrai char sport et que tu te rends compte que les proportions du char sont fucked up...

Le char a l air plus haut que large..

Le mirroir d un challenger arrive au toit d une corvette/viper..

C est aussi haut qu un petit SUV ou presque..

Je comprend mais c'est un muscle/pony car. Pas un sports car, normal qu'il soit plus gros/haut.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Back