Video Charger Hellcat a 9.71 !

J'vois rien de mal à ce que le challenger soit si imposant physiquement. C'est son absence de finesse et de subtilité qui fait son charme. Un gros boulevard bruiser avec un gros moteur.

Y'a plein d'autres modèles de voitures pour laisser savoir aux autres que vous êtes pilotes de course amateur à temps partiel (miata, brz, etc)

Comme j ai dit... Il est super beau le Challenger facelift

Mais meme a cote d une mustang il a l air gros..

Last edited:
J'aime la challenger, too bad que je ne suis pas plus grand/gros, car la je pense j'aurai l'air d'un enfant entrain de chauffer ça haha

lol?

Both different pulleys, a different rear end, a tune and exhaust. That's like 5000$ in mods alone. I know that's not forging the block or anything but you can't call that almost no mods. To me almost no mods is a tune and exhaust, like you would do on an S4 or something which almost doubles its power.

The car is still sick. I wonder if suspension is stock though, cause that power has to get to the ground.

Don't forget, the car is running drag radials. That makes times at least 10% less.

I was thinking, these dyno at roughly 660/675 to the feet.
Avrg!!

Something doesn't add up..ok,3:09 gears will put down bigger hp to the feet,no cats will bring a bit of hp and about 1lbs less boost wich is good.
But a combo of pulleys and a tune cant bring 903 to the feet. .this guy is pushing about 7lbs/boost extra only..and to gain 230 at the wheels puzzles me a bit...anyways, no big deal. Just asking myself questions.

Well,not sayin I was a bit right ..but did have doubts. ..still do about the Charger's mod list in this vid/case,..anyways!

Here's the first Challenger that ran 9.9's last Septembre and check out that mod list..including rear seat delete and the E85 tune to top it off...mph from Challenger is in the same 140 ball park.

If interested,read FastlaneMike's 1st post for Mod list it took to bring it there...

http://www.hellcat.org/threads/09-16-15-2-15pm-1st-hellcat-to-run-a-9sec-quarter-mile.11412/page-3

Back