Ford Chartrand Laval .... A ne Jamais ALLER ..!

You know when you have an apointement,you have an apointement with the adviser not the mecanic.the mecanic is not gonna whait for you on his lift,they have other appointments before you so they have to complete them,When they gonna finish the appointments before you Then they gonna work on your car

No shit!?

It was a double-rant:

1. The service dept. takes too many appointments at a time, delaying everything, and they don't give a damn.

2. The mecanics work so slow, I'm not surprised they can't keep up with the schedule.

6 appointments at a time, 4 mecanics to do the job. Tell me, how is this suposed to work ?

I've worked as a technical advisor in BMW and VW for several years.

Customers like you were the worst...

Customers like me were the worst ? Are you fkin' serious ?

You're saying I should of sucked it up and waited for hours and hours without doing shit ? Wow.. I'm glad I never came across you and your dealership's service dept.

I've got better things to do than sit and wait in a boring waiting room for hours because they can't keep up with their -too busy because they want to make more money so take too many appointments- schedule.

Why do they give appointments if they're not gonna follow them and (according to you) it's ok to do so ?

yeah you're one of the custumer that i would hate lol
jjust let your car in the morning and pick it up at the end of the day....

No shit!?

It was a double-rant:

1. The service dept. takes too many appointments at a time, delaying everything, and they don't give a damn.

2. The mecanics work so slow, I'm not surprised they can't keep up with the schedule.

6 appointments at a time, 4 mecanics to do the job. Tell me, how is this suposed to work ?

Customers like me were the worst ? Are you fkin' serious ?

You're saying I should of sucked it up and waited for hours and hours without doing shit ? Wow.. I'm glad I never came across you and your dealership's service dept.

I've got better things to do than sit and wait in a boring waiting room for hours because they can't keep up with their -too busy because they want to make more money so take too many appointments- schedule.

Why do they give appointments if they're not gonna follow them and (according to you) it's ok to do so ?

x10 : I dont care you have too much work and not enough mechanics. YOU take the appointments, YOU make sure it will all fit in the timeline. We dont have to pay with our time because you guys cant schedule your stuff correctly.

mecanics are work too slow... are you a mecanic?
do you want your job done well? or you want a shity job

How about you dont take 34 appointments for 4 mechanics in the same day? Its not about quality, its about quantity. No customers should wait an hour for an oil change. Appointments are taken for a reason and ALOT of garage forgot what an appointment mean. If you cant understand this simple fact I really dont know what to say, this is so pathetic.

^^ it wasnt an oil change it was for reprogram a key... express service guys cant reprogram a key
if the mecanics are stuck on 2 hours job,they cant just let the job and go work on your car

I work in a dealership & I totally disagree with you.
If you can t respect your appointment is your and only your fault ( if you are a good advisor you should know you have mechanics on holiday, you have this & that, is your departement & your job to know what's going on )
Worse case scenario, give the customer a rental & let him go. But don t make him wait hours because you want to make money and you over booked yourself for that day ; < & all your mechanics are doing endless jobs for hours & hours >.{sarcasm}

I work in a dealership & I totally disagree with you.
If you can t respect your appointment is your and only your fault ( if you are a good advisor you should know you have mechanics on holiday, you have this & that, is your departement & your job to know what's going on )
Worse case scenario, give the customer a rental & let him go. But don t make him wait hours because you want to make money and you over booked yourself for that day.

Amen!

La pire expérience que j'ai eu est chez Rive-sud Chrysler Dodge sur le boulevard Taschereau à Brossard. En février 2008, je me cherchais une voiture en location et je devais signer et l'avoir rapidement.

Un beau soir je me pointe à cet endroit, je discute un peu avec un vendeur. C'était mort, en plein hiver au mois de février. Je lui demande de me sortir un prix pour un Caliber en location. Le gars me demande si je veux signer le soir même. Je lui dit que non mais que je vais signer au cours de la semaine. Il commence à me dire qu'il n'a pas de temps à perdre et qu'il a une famille à nourrir. Il me donne pas de prix et me dit de revenir le voir quand je serai sérieux et d'aller voir les prix sur Internet. Bref le gars m'a presque envoyé chier et mis à la porte. Son ton de voix était très agressif.

2 jours après j'ai signé chez Boulevard Chrysler Dodge à St-Laurent.

^^ it wasnt an oil change it was for reprogram a key... express service guys cant reprogram a key
if the mecanics are stuck on 2 hours job,they cant just let the job and go work on your car

Of course, but they can make the schedule right by taking the right amount of appointments/jobs according to their staff.

I'm glad to see there's still people with common sense here !

SUBARU_WRX_STi: you probably work as a mechanic at a dealership and felt offended... Oh well.

You know when you have an apointement,you have an apointement with the adviser not the mecanic.the mecanic is not gonna whait for you on his lift,they have other appointments before you so they have to complete them,When they gonna finish the appointments before you Then they gonna work on your car

When i go to the doctor, i have an appointment with the secretary? No, an appointment is taken to make sure you don't have to wait all day for a 30 mins quoted fix (tru stori). In and out, at least that was the original thought. Now it's all about piling clients up to make sure you fill your day, and sometimes bill unworked hours that'll be covered by the warranty, which the manufacturer seldom questions.

Yes, he's a horrible client for showing up early and expecting a reasonable service from a company that overcharges on parts and labour.

Il y a beaucoup de gens ici qui n'ont pas la moindre idée de la manière dont fonctionne le service après-vente d'un concessionnaire...

Il y a beaucoup de gens ici qui n'ont pas la moindre idée de la manière dont fonctionne le service après-vente d'un concessionnaire...

Eh bien mon cher connaissant, même si je n'avais pas la moindre idée de la manière dont fonctionne le service après-vente d'un concessionnaire, et bien j'ai une idée de comment il DEVRAIT fonctionner.

Yes, he's a horrible client for showing up early and expecting a reasonable service from a company that overcharges on parts and labour.

Exactly.

While I was there, they charged someone 89$+tx for an oil change! I'd be ashamed to ask someone to pay that much for a Cobalt oil change.

Ma pire expérience à vie chez un dealer : Toyota Magog.

On a eu un service exemplaire à l'achat du véhicule, une Camry SE 2007. À la négociation du prix, j'ai fait remarquer au vendeur un '' ballounage '' de rouille au dessus du windshield. Le gars me dit : inquiète toi pas je te règle ça avant que tu viennes le chercher. Le gars a sablé ca au papier sablé 120 et a rempli les grafignes avec du touchup. Le vendeur me dit: call moi demain matin 9hre on règle ça. J'apelle pour me faire dire qu'il est en congé cette journée....

Finalement il me dit le sur lendemain qu'il l'envoi chez Fix Auto. En tout on a fait 5 fois Sherbrooke/Magog (20 min) avant de finalement avoir le char réparé. À chaque fois c'était du niaisage pour finalement tomber sur le directeur du service qui voit que ça n'a pas d'allure et fait refaire le toit au complet pour être sur de pas avoir de paint miss match.

Au retour, le vendeur qui s'est fait by passer commence a être baveux. Je lui posais des questions et ses réponses était toujours : '' yé beau ton char là? '' ou '' t'a un beau char '' . Mais bon il a fait une dernière gaffe, celle de m'envoyer une lettre disant : votre opinion est important pour nous s'il vous plait complété notre sondage en ligne... Disons que je me suis gatté!

Eh bien mon cher connaissant, même si je n'avais pas la moindre idée de la manière dont fonctionne le service après-vente d'un concessionnaire, et bien j'ai une idée de comment il DEVRAIT fonctionner.

Exactly.

While I was there, they charged someone 89$+tx for an oil change! I'd be ashamed to ask someone to pay that much for a Cobalt oil change.
Synthetic oil maybe? if not it cant be

Back