grand theft auto 5

Hahaha j'viens de pogner un event random, 4-5 pickups en rond avec des morts partout pi une valise, if you know what I mean !!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 4

I know all of you assholes are in the game and all :thefinger and a few people including myself are going to be patiently waiting for a PC release. Anyway, a lot of the people i know are into the game too right now. I see people talking about it everywhere even the non gamers are into this game like addicts, people talking about it on facebook etc..

Is it just me or this GTA has gotten the most hype of all? I remember when GTA 4 came out, the hype for the game wasn't even close to this one. GTA 5 is litteraly all over the place since a couple of days, just crazy.

Is it really that good? Some probably finished the main story by now lol, so how does it compare to the previous GTA, better or worse?

Oui esti va te l'acheter pi tu le rachèteras sur pc plus tard!

Tu peux juste pas être déçu

Oui esti va te l'acheter pi tu le rachèteras sur pc plus tard!

Tu peux juste pas être déçu

Je me suis débarasser de ma 360 il y a 3 ou 4 ans. m'acheter une console qui sera bientot désuet et me payer un abonnement gold seulement pour jouer a GTA, selon moi sa ne vaut pas la peine :p. J'devrais etre capable de prendre mon mal en patience et attendre la version pc lol.

Ps3 used? 100-150$ + gta V = prix total pour jouer en ligne, no xbox live gold shenanigans

J'ai payé genre 30$ pour 1an de xbox live sur amazon, c'est quoi les larmes sur le prix du live a tout boht de champs?

On est sur un forum ou tout le monde se pense trop baller pour une lamborghini de base for fuck sake.

Quand la ps4 va tomber online payante vous allez être offline?

I know all of you assholes are in the game and all :thefinger and a few people including myself are going to be patiently waiting for a PC release. Anyway, a lot of the people i know are into the game too right now. I see people talking about it everywhere even the non gamers are into this game like addicts, people talking about it on facebook etc..

Is it just me or this GTA has gotten the most hype of all? I remember when GTA 4 came out, the hype for the game wasn't even close to this one. GTA 5 is litteraly all over the place since a couple of days, just crazy.

Is it really that good? Some probably finished the main story by now lol, so how does it compare to the previous GTA, better or worse?

My opinion ... your a moron if you don't have that game for console and consider yourself a gamer... ( and I got a bomb for PC )

Rockstar did a fine job with GTA IV... a really nice job with Red Dead Redemtion ... a really really nice job with L.A. Noire and Max Paye .,, but now

A FUCKING nice job with GTA V... stop saying you'Re waiting to have it on PC for the 1080p and the graphics... this game is baws in every aspects of it!

waiting is not a option !

My opinion ... your a moron if you don't have that game for console and consider yourself a gamer... ( and I got a bomb for PC )

Rockstar did a fine job with GTA IV... a really nice job with Red Dead Redemtion ... a really really nice job with L.A. Noire and Max Paye .,, but now

A FUCKING nice job with GTA V... stop saying you'Re waiting to have it on PC for the 1080p and the graphics... this game is baws in every aspects of it!

The fuck you talking about? I'm not waiting cause i want to wait, i wait cause i don't have the money to spend. Did i even say i was a gamer? cause i can't see it anywhere. Read before you post dumb fuck.

J'ai payé genre 30$ pour 1an de xbox live sur amazon, c'est quoi les larmes sur le prix du live a tout boht de champs?

On est sur un forum ou tout le monde se pense trop baller pour une lamborghini de base for fuck sake.

Quand la ps4 va tomber online payante vous allez être offline?

Lol wut? stfu noob tu post n'importequoi.

PS: Mad tonight

my opinion is your opinion is the most moronic thing I have ever read! first off who want's to spend $250+ bucks for a console just to play a $50 dollar game! secondly any person who considers themselves a true gamer plays on a pc as it is more superior in every aspect! OH and not including all the mods you can do on a pc that makes the game way more fun case in point gta4 have you seen all the kool mods for it? so do all of MR a favor and keep your opinions to urself mmkay? thanks

Entk en ce moment les consoles ont gta 5 et pas les pc supérieurs :)

Y'a beaucoup de consoles used @ 100-150$

Marketing bruh.. Jme demande cb il ont mis la dedans!

It's in my blood

Back