Israel vs Hamas

All those pics & fail to explain what happened to world central kitchen...

Israel should care more about fixing relationship rather than war with Hamas. At this rate Israel will disappear.

Deleted the world central kitchen
Bombing an arab embassy & had the gut to claim it's not one. Makes Arab neighbor quite frustrated
Peeps missing their fedex courrier that passes the red sea by the Houthies
Africa shitting on them & which also kick out G7 from their countries
Deleted tiktok in NA
Feed ads with BS peanut brain story in NA

Yes, fuck you Israel.

I was expecting you to use Material from Hamas marketing campaigns at one point. They only wore uniforms for marketing recruitment videos, otherwise they are exclusively dressed as civilians. They don't hide this either.

Here are screenshots directly from Hamas and PIJ social media videos of them fighting exclusively in civilian clothing. They're not hiding it... They're also not hiding that they're doing this from apartment buildings, hospitals and mosques.. However, it remains a mystery why the IDF targeted those buildings..

I'll start with a guy who's obviously defending Hamas military headquarters, which seems to be situated in an apartment building..

View attachment 58712

View attachment 58704

View attachment 58705

View attachment 58708

View attachment 58709

View attachment 58710

View attachment 58711

Hamas still uses the same tactic they did 15 years ago, you should pay attention to the following analysis, specifically Page 17, last paragraph which discusses how their tactics diminish Israel's technological advantage.

NATO StratCom Analysis Hamas use of human shields in Gaza

I used a tactic regularly used by you, Eamon7 and MrDeap to put your double standard on display. Deliberate conflation of military and civilian casualties.

Surprisingly enough, you were the first to fall into it by immediately differentiating between the two. If you can recognize the difference between civilian and military casualties in Ukraine. Why do you batch all militant and civilian casualties into 1 CIVILIAN CASUALTY NUMBER in the israel-palestine conflict... 33,000. The majority of sources have the casualty ratio at 60 to 70% civilian which falls squarely into the IDFs estimate as well.

I suggest that you educate yourself on Hamas tactics. You're probably one of those arabs who don't speak or read in arabic. But if you can, go watch Mubarak's testimony on the destruction of Hamas tunnels on the egyptian border under al-sisi in 2011...

Yeah, because civilians, especially women and kids casually walk around with rocket launchers on their shoulders

Can you show me one single instance where I conflated military and civilian casualties?
It should be easy since you claim it’s a “tactic regularly used” by me.

Oh wait, YOU’RE the one deliberately LYING in a failed attempt to justify genocide.

I proved this time and time again in my very few posts in this thread.

Another typical zionist move: accuse others of what you’re guilty of.

I didn’t batch civilians and militants in the Gaza numbers. The only entity claiming 60-70% ratio is the IDF itself. Such a credible, unbiased source LOL. Most sources agree that 60-70% are WOMEN and KIDS. With total civilian figures at 90%.

You’re a compulsive liar.

At this point it’s just funny to see how many lies you’ll manage to fit in a single post

On peux-tu construire un mur tout autour et remplir ca d'eau? ca ferais un beau lac pis on aurait la paix...

fait des centaines d'années que ca se bat pis ca se tue, au nom d'une religion, calisse d'écervelés, N-Bombez moi ca au plus criss qu'on passe à autre chose!

Yeah, because civilians, especially women and kids casually walk around with rocket launchers on their shoulders

Can you show me one single instance where I conflated military and civilian casualties?
It should be easy since you claim it’s a “tactic regularly used” by me.

Oh wait, YOU’RE the one deliberately LYING in a failed attempt to justify genocide.

I proved this time and time again in my very few posts in this thread.

Another typical zionist move: accuse others of what you’re guilty of.

I didn’t batch civilians and militants in the Gaza numbers. The only entity claiming 60-70% ratio is the IDF itself. Such a credible, unbiased source LOL. Most sources agree that 60-70% are WOMEN and KIDS. With total civilian figures at 90%.

You’re a compulsive liar.

At this point it’s just funny to see how many lies you’ll manage to fit in a single post

Nadim 323Ci: Can you show me one single instance where I conflated military and civilian casualties?
Yes, I can.
Evox09: And yet only 30,000 people have died in an area with 5,500 people per square kilometers with 20K bombings?
Nadim 323Ci: I’m seeing significantly greater numbers for civilians casualties in Gaza than you claim. We’re talking 2-3 times more.
I said 30,000 people have died. That's a combined number. You referenced it as a CIVILIAN number and said that you're "seeing" 2x to 3x that number. Implying 60,000 to 90,000 civilian casualties.

Stop with your bullshit. You can't have it both ways.

Rwanda: 100 days, 800,000 dead. = Genocide..
Population density: 255/sq km
Location area: 26,338
Perpetrators: men on foot
Equipment: machetes and AK47s.
Fighting force size at peak: 200,000
Method: Stabbing, shooting

Gaza: 180 days, 30,000 dead (22,00 confirmed) = genocide?
Population density: 5,500/sq km
Location area: 365 sq km
Perpetrators: Israeli Military
Equipment: Battle Tanks, APC, Artillery, Bomber jets, Drones.
Fighting for size at peak: 529,000 (includes 360,000) deployed reservists
Method: Bombing (20k + bombs), shooting, air strikes, artillery rounds.

Just one question: Explain how the most powerful and advanced group ever to commit "genocide", has only managed to kill 30,000 people in 180 days, in the easiest location EVER to commit a genocide?

The only entity claiming 60-70% ratio is the IDF itself. Such a credible, unbiased source LOL. Most sources agree that 60-70% are WOMEN and KIDS. With total civilian figures at 90%.
There are 2 direct sources of data. Hamas ministry of health & the IDF.
All analysis depend on those sources.
Hamas reports ALL CASULATIES as civilian and admitted that of their 33,091 palestinian fatalities, 11,371 came from incomplete data, I.E. NO CONFIRMATION. Prior to this, they claimed that 15,000 fatalities in the 33,091 count came from "reliable media sources" but they can't say who.. I.E. bullshit.

Total CONFIRMED deaths: 21,720. SOURCE: GAZA MINISTRY OF HEALTH

https://www.fdd.org/analysis/2024/0...th-ministry-admits-to-flaws-in-casualty-data/

Israel claim 13,000 are Hamas or PIJ, but let's ignore that for a moment.
https://www.reuters.com/world/middl...ve-hit-hamas-rafah-scale-back-war-2024-02-19/HAMAS CLAIM 6,000 militants KIA.

This means of the 21,720. A MAXIMUM of 72% can be civilian.. However, this number does not include PIJ deaths and Hamas made this claim 2 months ago meaning the civilian percentage is likely even LOWER.

But let's take an old claim, split it down the middle with Israel's current claim of 13,000. The result is 9,500. Let's conservatively add 500 PIJ deaths to that and we have 10,000.

With this method, which splits both sides down the middle compared against CONFIRMED DEATHS the result is: 54% are civilian. I can continue with more but either way.. The number is not what you say it is.

And don't bullshit me with the "estimates are much higher" Because in your Ukraine example, you posted confirmed numbers with no mention of "estimates" and you didn't feel the need to mention it.

The ONE source of 90% civilian casualties based their entire analysis on prior HAMAS sourced data which HAMAS admitted was erroneous.
https://euromedmonitor.org/en/artic...-of-10-of-those-killed-in-Gaza-are-civilians​

Sources that claim 60-70%: Note that this claim was prior to ACTUAL CONFIRMED DEATHS were released.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(23)02640-5/fulltext
https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news...-killing/0000018c-4cca-db23-ad9f-6cdae8ad0000

:ROFLMAO: Despite how it may appear, I like you. You're entertaining.

However, I would still have to rate this response 1.3/5

L’Iran lance des attaques de drone sur Israël en ce moment.

J’ai de la famille en Israël et ils sont en confinement forcé.

Les américains ont réussi à intercepter quelques drones avant qu’ils touchent des cibles stratégiques.

What can go wrong….

L’Iran lance des attaques de drone sur Israël en ce moment.

J’ai de la famille en Israël et ils sont en confinement forcé.

Les américains ont réussi à intercepter quelques drones avant qu’ils touchent des cibles stratégiques.

What can go wrong….
air space est fermer aussi. c est serrieux

Ils disent que les drones vont prendre plusieurs heures a arriver. Je connais pas les capacité de l'Iran, leur drones sont tu pas pire ou si ils seront tous intercepté?

This just escalated quickly and there are theories that Iran funded the October attack knowing Israel would wipe out gaza and give a pretext for Iran to get involved. Sounds very much a like a page out of Putin's playbook

This just escalated quickly and there are theories that Iran funded the October attack knowing Israel would wipe out gaza and give a pretext for Iran to get involved. Sounds very much a like a page out of Putin's playbook
Israel stroke an embassy in Iran. It's not a pretext, it's an repercussion of for paradise land of having a peanut brain.

Israel stroke an embassy in Iran. It's not a pretext, it's an repercussion of for paradise land of having a peanut brain.

An embassy in Iran?

Ou lala

Tell
Me
More

In other news: the only known casualty of this little stunt so far is a Muslim…

Last edited:
Fucking débile comme situation. Les juifs sont rendus tellement cabochons que je trouve super de voir l'Iran les attaqué même si c'est de lancée des pogs sur une forteresse d'acier. Je souhaite vraiment Israël se faire ramasser comme il faut. Les Américains devraient les laissers tomber. Ils avaient mon approbation mais ils sont aller trop loin. Allez chier fucking Jews.

Envoyé de mon Pixel 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

Shit just got real. Not good.

Fucking débile comme situation. Les juifs sont rendus tellement cabochons que je trouve super de voir l'Iran les attaqué même si c'est de lancée des pogs sur une forteresse d'acier. Je souhaite vraiment Israël se faire ramasser comme il faut. Les Américains devraient les laissers tomber. Ils avaient mon approbation mais ils sont aller trop loin. Allez chier fucking Jews.

Envoyé de mon Pixel 7 en utilisant Tapatalk
Calm down.

After Hezbollah (backed by Iran) attacked a naval base. Look there's no innocents in this, only the non combatants who are dieing because of all the finger pointing. Stop blaming Israel stop blaming Palestinians, its all their faults. You guys are just as bad as they are. This is why this has been going on for centuries. This will never end. Just like Russia Ukraine was bound to happen. It's not something that started this year or 2014, this goes all the way back to WW2. The biggest fear is that both wars spill over into Europe which by the looks of it is only a matter of time. What a mess.

LOL @ Génocide !!! Es-tu cave pour vrai ou tu fais juste répéter ce que les militants du hamas affirment sans utiliser la moindre neurone présente dans la zone où tu devrais normalement avoir du jugement ? ? ?

Pour aider ta réflexion, je vais te donner une exemple d'un vrai génocide que des gens ont vraiment commis, qui est reconnu par la communauté internationnal, écoute ça

En à peu près 100 jours, des gens au Rwanda ont massacré, essentiellement à la machette ( un peu au gun, mais JAMAIS JAMAIS JAMAIS avec des avions, des drones ou des tanks, nope: des machettes) huit-cents-milles victimes ( 800 000) en 100 jours.

Je pense qu'après 190 jours, les chiffres invérifiables du hamas approche de 35 000 morts, parce que les terroristes se cache dans les hopitaux, les écoles et les appartements de civil.

Sérieux, pour pas paraître pour des purs imbécile, n'utilisez plus jamais l'adjectif de génocide pour décrire la situation à Gaza. C'est pour votre propre bien

Les sales Zioniste ont détruit Gaza au complet avec 2 million de civiles sans eau, hopitaux pour soigner, les enfants affamé et après on continue le délire que Israël fait ca pour ce protéger !!!.....inb4 les LEGO volant de l'Iran vont attaquer Israel.......mais Tel Avive les gens font la fête aujourd'hui et la vie est belle Screenshot_20240413-213400_Snapchat.jpg

Back