Official UFC Thread

kampmann let is slip away.. just like he did against shields... either way 160k FOTN bonus will make him feel better. dana was very pleased with their performance.

Yeah. I really like Kampmann, but I think Diego edged him out in the 2nd and 3rd rounds with octagon control and aggression. Diego was pushing forward way more and that matters for points. Kampmann is on a 2-fight losing skid. I hope he wins his next one. I would hate for Dana to cut him just yet, he's fighting tough dudes.

^^they're not cutting him. why would they? 3 fight losing streak doesn't mean getting cut unless you under perform or are in a stacked weight class like LW. he won the bonus for FOTN and it was close, just like the last fight. he's not going anywhere. they need WW like him.

Kampmann did enough to win every round imo. Sanchez had nothing to offer. His stand-up doesn't compare to Kampmann's and almost every take-down of his was stuffed. He had a few flurries towards the end but that doesn't make up for being picked apart to a bloody mess for 15 minutes.

Guys MMA night tonight with Bellator 35 which features some sick fighters (Hector Lombard fights for this organization) as well as Dan Henderson vs Rafael Feijao Cavalcante (bellator starts at 9PM EST strikeforce starts at 10PM EST)

Live streams posted up on www.mmatko.info

My Picks: Strikeforce
Dan Henderson
Marloes Coenen
Jorge Masvidal (beat the shit outta kimbo slice protege check youtube)
Melvin Manhoef!!

Bellator 35
Lyman Good
Rick Hawn
Zoila Frausto
Jay Hieron

hendo is back man did he look great.

feijao is a BEAST at 205 god damn.

this is why fedor needs to drop to 205 to be the ultimate king pin. Even shogun would shit his pants if that was the case lols

good night of fights i will be putting up bellator videos too you guys need to check out that organization support them - good for them bringing free MMA the way its posed to be

This is massive massive news and is a major change in the world of MMA.

Strikeforce was the only other Promotion that was seemingly able to run at a top level along with Zuffa.
However major event planning issues were starting to create what could have been the downfall of the brand.

Although other promotions still exist, Strike force was the only other one that was continuously talked about in the same sentence as UFC.
Zuffa has now created what they have always wanted.

It's going to be very interesting to see how things play out in terms of fighter contracts and brand integration. They say its business as usual but im sure that will change as contracts expire and the grand will be dissolved.

This was news that i was not expecting to see anytime soon.

Vadim must be pissed! I know Semtex is..Lol!:

"Paul Semtex Daley facebook
Business as usual, what if i dont wanna fight for DANA WHITE/ZUFFA?......Dana white bans me for life from the UFC, Then buys STRIKEFORCE, and thinks im still gonna be EASY and fight on one of the most anticipated fights of the year (vs Diaz...)? Which will no doubt make ZUFFA/Dana White money.

Daley vs Diaz still on?.....Someone better holla at my manager real quick."

"Paul Semtex Daley Not sure what im gonna do right now, honestly...fight for the Strikeforce and be Strikeforce champ, put money in ZUFFA/Dana Whites pockets? Or fight here in the UK for BAMMA, who appreciate my brand, and have my loyal fans, family and media support me. For real."

lol @ dan henderson releasing peace statements with his relation to dana white.

This F'ING SUCKS man. I wanted to see strikeforce as the promotion of the YEAR and this was definetly their breakout year.. Dana white sure knew this especially after his Diego Sanchez vs Martin Kampmann only drew 600,000 viewers (which fking SUCKS) strikeforce on average does that and with some decent names they do 800k +

Paul Semtex Daily is certainly not happy. He's talking about staying at home in the UK and fight for Bamma.

Now I wonder GSP vs Nick Diaz. Champion vs Champion what would happen.

lol @ dan henderson releasing peace statements with his relation to dana white.

This F'ING SUCKS man. I wanted to see strikeforce as the promotion of the YEAR and this was definetly their breakout year.. Dana white sure knew this especially after his Diego Sanchez vs Martin Kampmann only drew 600,000 viewers (which fking SUCKS) strikeforce on average does that and with some decent names they do 800k +

last SF event (LW championship) only received 412,000 viewers...

all strikeforce had going for them were their top fighters: overeem, mousasi, nick diaz, etc. it was only a matter of time before dana bought them all after their contracts expired. coker knew this.

my mind is still full of fuck though.

Back