Official UFC Thread

fightfans u jelly?

007.jpg

Osti, 3:20 a faire dans le deuxièmes et Jones DOMINE.
Mais sérieux, les ostis de fans stupide qui chante "usa" comme au games du canadiens vs genre rangers ou autre sont FUCKING STUPIDE sa m'énerve

lol mind boggled as well.. i think shogun wasnt able to prepare for the reach properly.. i thought he would be throwing those deadly leg kicks but i guess he was not

anyone notice jon jones throwing the anderson silva front kick over and over?

Shogun was never overrated. His accomplishments prove that.
Maybe he hasn't been the same after his surgeries and issues but regardless of that, Jones just has a obvious natural talent wrapped in a perfect frame.

Like Cyntheman said, the one tool everyone thought would win the fight , the leg kicks, was never even used.

Once he actually develops his full striking power and perfects his technique it will be like an Anderson Silva with amazing wrestling.Scary.....
Before this fight, i still saw Rashad as being able to hold the belt once again and now that will never happen.

i know once I saw jon jones put his foot on top of the octagon to strech before the fight I knew it was going to be a long night for Shogun Rua.

i think once he was taken down he was relectant to throw leg kicks which just opened up Jon Jones game.

I hhonestly think if shogun woulda pulled a BJ Penn and throw jon jones on his back he coulda sub'ed him easy cuz god knows jon jones wasnt training off his BACK.

more props to jackson's though he empowers a guy that has no credentials in terms of muay thai or bjj and he easily handles a blackbelt in shogun as muay thai and bjj

http://www.mmatko.info/jon-jones-vs-shogun-rua-fight-finish-gifs/

Last edited:
lol wtf rampage would be rizaped. i dont think anyone wants a part of this guy. technically i can see a sound wrestler beating jon jones

such as phil davis or rashad evans.

man F the odd makers this light heavyweight belt is cursed.

jon jones can be beaten by a wrestler with a good base ( ala rashad or phil davis)

if he plows through rashad he'll have the belt for a while until he cant make 205 anymore

Rashad's 5'10, Jones is 6'4. Rashad doesn't stand a chance in hell against Jones, even though he's the #1 contender.. its going to be one of the most lopsided fights ever.

Back