Metco upper pulley (18psi)
ATI Lower Pulley
Catless mid-pipes
3.09 Rear gear swap
Driveshaft Shop driveshaft
Diablosport CMR tune by HHP and HEMITUNER Performance
902hp/866tq

probablement des injecteurs , sinon les stocks ont beaucoup de marge encore

depend de lallemande ! mais on va ce le dire mets que le cousin gonflabe pete a va faire le saut !

Presque pas de mods en plus.Wow

lol?

Both different pulleys, a different rear end, a tune and exhaust. That's like 5000$ in mods alone. I know that's not forging the block or anything but you can't call that almost no mods. To me almost no mods is a tune and exhaust, like you would do on an S4 or something which almost doubles its power.

The car is still sick. I wonder if suspension is stock though, cause that power has to get to the ground.

lol?

Both different pulleys, a different rear end, a tune and exhaust. That's like 5000$ in mods alone. I know that's not forging the block or anything but you can't call that almost no mods. To me almost no mods is a tune and exhaust, like you would do on an S4 or something which almost doubles its power.

The car is still sick. I wonder if suspension is stock though, cause that power has to get to the ground.

Pulleys/tune/exhaust are bolt-on for any pullied car... So yay the car has basicaly no mods. No bottom end work, no head works, no headers, no weight reduction, no supercharger upgrade...

Pulleys/tune/exhaust are bolt-on for any pullied car... So yay the car has basicaly no mods. No bottom end work, no head works, no headers, no weight reduction, no supercharger upgrade...

He will need exhaust now though...cause 18psi is maxed out for pump gas..unless he goes E85..
Still very imprssive these HC no doubt,love em'!!

Le son du SC est pas super par contre, IMO.

Mais bon tu risques pas de l'entendre longtemps vu qu'à va être 2km en avant après peu.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Back