1.8T upgrade question

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vw turbo

I want to know if I can replace my stock turbo by a t4 turbo or any kind of big one. Because the one who can buy from Neuspeed give only 50 horsepowers more. It's not what I want. I will like a total of 300 horspowers in my car or more. Which kind of intercooler I can put in my car for not too much. After that I want to know who sell nice side body kit (less than 1000k for the side one) In the future, I will buy H&R coil over and I want to know If it's really good and if it's drop the vehicle very low like an Honda.

You can definitly do this. RMR's 1.8T is fully upgraded and can beat my ass. They have a web board as well and you can ask them directly what they did. The link is in my links section.

Your stock exhaust manifold won't work with any of the Garrett T-series turbochargers. Its designed to attach to KKK brand turbochargers only. In order to use a Garrett turbocharger youd either have to get your manifold modified,if that can even be done, or buy one that is designed to fit Garrett's. Check www.vwturbo.com

We have a Golf III up and running with a 1.8T with a T3/T4 turbo running 16psi street and 21psi for the track or just messing with M5's etc. We can make the power if ya think ya can handle it!
For those with the newer "hybrid 1.8T's", the Neuspeed turbo upgrade is not worth it, I admit but for the older motors it's great and reliable and very drivable.

www.rmrautosport.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back