Where are all the nissan tech nerds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VwAlex

Shop Representative
Is there any hidden forum where some weirdos who love nissans could answer my tech questions? I have a few ideas, but I need to make sure that they are feasible and I can't find the info I need or understand the language it's written in. Thanks

VwAlex said:
Is there any hidden forum where some weirdos who love nissans could answer my tech questions? I have a few ideas, but I need to make sure that they are feasible and I can't find the info I need or understand the language it's written in. Thanks
It depends which car you own. If you have a 300zx, you can go to www.300zxclub.com

Crazy_mart said:
ds un micra tu met un MA09ERT (.9litre turbo et supercharge et intercooler de leurope) environ 120hp :) pis en plus .. c bolt on :bigup:

:laugh: une micra sa doti etre vachement leger ... c tout pti pi la rouille enleve pomal de body ... :laugh: imagnie 120 hp la dedans . une bauche le frame tord casse ou ckyé pourri mais tu passe en 12 sec :laugh:

Datsun510 said:
just put a ga16de in a micra and you have a bomb lol
Take a horse and tie a rope to its neck and to the micra, its already faster than stock!My dad used to have one, dude, the thing was sooooo slow, but nothing broke, ever!

Crazy_mart said:
ds un micra tu met un MA09ERT (.9litre turbo et supercharge et intercooler de leurope) environ 120hp :) pis en plus .. c bolt on :bigup:

Tu viens de m'avoir la. :bow:

FunkCaptain said:
Take a horse and tie a rope to its neck and to the micra, its already faster than stock!My dad used to have one, dude, the thing was sooooo slow, but nothing broke, ever!

the micra is a little tank, you cant kill that car it doesnt have enough power to blow!

it still a car with a lot of potential with another engine like GA16DE, SR20DE maybe SR20DET but too powerfull for little frame made for a 1liter engine not for a 2liter turbocharge one lol

SR20DE (for me) have just enough power to pass a LOT of car in the little micra without any frame distorsion

Datsun510 said:
the micra is a little tank, you cant kill that car it doesnt have enough power to blow!

it still a car with a lot of potential with another engine like GA16DE, SR20DE maybe SR20DET but too powerfull for little frame made for a 1liter engine not for a 2liter turbocharge one lol

SR20DE (for me) have just enough power to pass a LOT of car in the little micra without any frame distorsion

I was originaly planning on putting an sr20de in there, faster than most cars out there but this is my beater and I don't want to put too much money or time on this car since I already have a project.

However the tranny on the micra is the worst shit ever produced! So in a effort to keep the thing simple and be able to buy regular parts anywhere I was thinking of importing a tranny from a march superturbo wich had lsd and since it had twice the power I'm guessing it has stronger gears. I have also seen that some people used some parts from bluebird tranny and sunny gti-r... But I have no clue has to wich parts fits with what and if the superturbo tranny fits on the stock engine, is it the same axles etc...

Later on I might get my lazy ass to find a ma09ert and put in there, it's really a nice engine. The twincharger system is neater than most stuff out there now! But right now I just want to get a better tranny and try to keep the stock axles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back