DSC01406.jpg

DSC01419.jpg

DSC01412.jpg

DSC01411.jpg

DSC01407.jpg

DSC01413.jpg

041005.jpg

DSC01432.jpg

Congrats to the dude with the gsx-r 1000 that ran 9.95 :D. And that lude that ran 10's was pretty nice too much faster than last year congrats. Lots of fast muscle over there today makes me wanna turn to the dark side.

J'ai été surpri. Jpensait que y'était pour avoir moins de monde que sa. Tk stait nice. Le 4 roue du gars marchait pas pire ;). Pis le gars ak le Civic bleu qui fait un show de boucane et qui garde la fumée en dedans, sa faite mon après midi lol.

Une affaire qui faisait chier, cé le vent. Messemble que y'était frete pis qui ventait pas mal.

XxJDMCivicxX said:
Anyone see what that black mach 1 w/ slicks ran? I remember seeing high 12's but i'm not sure?

he usually run 12,6 12,7 @ 110

he was trying new gear and slick sunday

if im not mistaken the caprice was low mid 12

ya the 4wheelers and the civic that did the burn is the same guy

4wheelers keept spining the tires in 1and 2 gear badly cuz he had his 4snow(winter tires) on there.

ToplessStang said:
Stock 1/4 mile time ----- 13.823@100 mph
Was that run with the stock tires as well? I couldn't get them to grip at all on Saturday and couldnt get my 60s under 2.1
But then again, it was my very first track day with that car :D

QuebecMKIII said:
Was that run with the stock tires as well? I couldn't get them to grip at all on Saturday and couldnt get my 60s under 2.1
But then again, it was my very first track day with that car :D

Yes, the original tires. Yesterday my best was an 13.864 though. I had a few 2.1 60ft but then the grip got worse. I pull 2.0X once and a while. If that was your first time with that car, that 2.1 is a great 60ft. Hope to see you there one day :bigup: .

Last edited:
ToplessStang said:
They didn't run. The track conditions weren't PERFECT *fag* . :laugh:

I checked the HP SAE correction for yesterday and it was 106%. Add a little backwind and the warm sun (got a sunburn on nose btw) and you have PERFECT conditions. :p

nice pics BTW

JClaw said:
How fast were those 2 350z's running an what mods?

I had a full tank of winter storage gas and I still have the winter storage oil in the car. It would have been stupid to run, just went there to watch.

My last year best time was 13.9@104.8 with very shitty tires. few boltons

Last edited:
Tex said:
I had a full tank of winter storage gas and I still have the winter storage oil in the car. It would have been stupid to run, just went there to watch.

My last year best time was 13.9@104.8 with very shitty tires. few boltons

Ok ok, that is a good reason :D . I don`t think that 13.9 will be your best for very long . I`m expecting some impressive new times from that machine :bigup: .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back