• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MSantos

Legacy Member
Who's ready for June 26?

IT's ROUND 1 of DM1!!!!!

It's going to be SIIIIIICK, specialy the guy's got alot better! Ho man ho man we going to have a hell of a competition, c'ant wait to see who's going to make the top 16...and then THE TOP 8, omg the top 8 i think from there it will be simply stupid sick :bigup:

There's still places available...so if any of you wanna compete you still have a chance.

Me too I'll be there...I'm rebuilding my new engine As we speek...will it be ready.....maybe...mabye not....anyways I'll be there for sure...if I don't have my new engine I'll be another harddddddd day for the 112 hp 4age...if it's raining I'll be fun for me but I would suck for the DM1 Crew so I hope only the track will be wet......Hey marco can I bring a big Hose to wet the track :D

Shit im doing my best to get the car ready , Hope i can beat the Shit out of my rotary :D and see how my sick suspension does ill be there anyways!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Damn don't you understand... His a real kamikaze, he have try to drift with a mr2 with some shity tire :bigup:. That was a nice wall ( I was in the passanger seat :goofy: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back