toit ouvrant...

Status
Not open for further replies.

$THE AFTERMATH$

Legacy Member
je pense me faire poser un toit ouvrant genre chez vitroplus ou lebeau, pcq j,en ai pas...est-ce que qqun l'a deja fait et peut me dire si ca fait une bonne job ou c de la marde et ca coule...
merci guys!

I didn't even know you could do that...
Well obviously with enough $-bling bling-$ you can do pretty much anything...
but is it affordable? when what are the requirements and stuff (if there are any)
Can you have it motorized?

well it cost about 450 to have it installed but you can always negociate(thats for a manual one)...for an electric its about 600 to 800 i think. i get mine for 350 tx included cuz i know the guy, but still i'm not sure of wether the job will be nicely done or if i will drown myself every time it will rain...anyways if other people have comments, go ahead!

I don't think either place would be a problem. I know people who have had it done (not sure where), and they never had a problem with it. The only thing is by doing that, you're going to take away a lot of rigidity in the car. Car with an OEM sunroof are built differently to compensate for the lack of rigidity a sunroof creates. You probably won't even feel the difference, but it will still be there.

va a scrap et cherche pour un toit ouvrant sur le meme modele di char si yai t'encore potable prend le

Je travaillais chez un concessionaire avant comme aviseur technique et j'ai souvent appellé Fortin Auto Radio pour faire installer des toits ouvrants. C'est arrivé seulement une seule fois qu'il coulait a peine. Ils l'ont réparé aussitot! Habituellement la pluspars des places ou ils en installent offrent un garantie. Informe toi avant. :bigup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back