Votes: 2 3.3%
  • got a few drops in your mouth

Votes: 12 19.7%
  • got a mouthful

Votes: 14 23.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
quand tu siphone une tank a gas.... t'a souvent des mechante suprise... c'est degueulasse.... pis t'es intoxiquer raide si t'en avale.

a friend got a face full once when working on an engine. good thing he didnt have a cigarette in his mouth like he always does when working on cars haha. another time i almost got it in the face but he ended up getting it. testing injector and the hose inside the fuel pump popped off and bam in the face again he gets it hahahahahahahaha.

??? isn't that shit toxic? what the hell? who the hell took a mouthful? I'm surprised he/she is still alive and posting up...

Well, when I was young & stupid (around 13) I was taking apart this car, to see how everything works, etc. Since at that age, I really didn't know all that much mechanically, I cut a high presure gas line with my knife of a fuel injected car before caring to relieve the fuel presure....I got it sprayed in the face & completely drenched my engine bay :doh:

BTW, that same day, I went & bought my first fuel line disconnect tool & learned how to properly relieve the lines...I learn my lessons once!

Qunad tu part en motocross pis y faut que tu traine un gallon d'essence dans ton backpack avec ton sandwich...ben le sandwich se retrouve imbibé dessence(pas imbibée mais dison que yen a assez pour que ca goute et sente le gaz) pis en plus la dedans ya de l'huile....bonne vinaigrette yon pas ca chez subway;) :p Mais sérieusement ca te donne des méchants mal de tete des fois

yeah you are right about siphoning gas an dyou must keep you eye on the hose. if not you will get a mouth full of gasoline and that burning and taste sensation is not like alcohol. will make your mouth really dry and fast bros!:bigup:

Ça m'est arrivé en siphonant du gaz du char a popa pour mettre dans le ski doo...

Ça m'apprendra.

Ca m'est arrivé aussi. Je voulais siphoner le ski-doo pour en mettre dans la souffleuse. Je trouvais pas ma tite hose en plastique tranparent feck j'ai pris une hose à jardi de 6 pieds.

Il faut que tu aspires en c**** pour que ca commence à sortir mais comme la hose est pas transparente, je l'ai pas vu venir pis laissez-moi vous dire que une hose à jardin, ca l'a du débit en tabar***. Bref, ca a sorti pis j'aétais gelé ben raide pis intoxiqué. J'étais quasiment capable de vous dire la composition chimique de c'taffaire-la pis la nature des additifs.. (lol)

My bad luck (mais j'ai un tit peu couru après...)

mon pere ca lui est arrive en essayant de gosser sur la tondeuse. Il s'en est prit une belle dans la bouche... pis la je l'ai vu etouffer pis gele pendant une bonne minute la...

i siphoned a few tanks, got almost a mout ful once tastes nasty

my first time changing oil when i was 12 i sprayed my sefl in the face

tast like dirt and diesel

at the golf course i was driving a tracter and it died in the midle of the fairway out of diesel i was refueling and it boubled up and splashed me in the face

got a nasty taste that shit

Here's one for ya : When I was like 12, I used to go motocrossing Ile Bizard, and once I stopped with a friend to smoke a cigarette, and for some unknown reason, I dipped it into the gas tank. It was completely soaked, and I tried to light it to see if it would catch fire, and it didn't. Even when it was still soaking wet with gas, I was able to smoke it. It tasted like shit though.

Geez, I'm starting to understand why I'm so ****ed-up now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back