Shaving wing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subzero

Since this is as comon for S13 owners as for S14 owners, I thought I'd ask this hear: How much would it cost to get a wing shaved and trunk repainted? Also, should I consider getting some other parts of the car retouched since I'll be paying for the paint neway?

I know I could do this myself, but I really want the job to be done perfecly so no need to suggest it.

Thx

Well I learned from this experience that trying it on ur own is a waste of time and money....someone told me it would have been about 150$, I should of done that. lol

logik23 said:
Well I learned from this experience that trying it on ur own is a waste of time and money....someone told me it would have been about 150$, I should of done that. lol
Seriously? thats it? Damn I was expecting more. Gonna call automotion next week *tu*

Automotion will take a long time although its Quality work. Theres a lot of body shops thatll do the job for 100-150 dollars like Logik said. Good uck dude, but dont do it yourself if you want it to look pro. Go to Gorkan at the old Maaco. Its near Pierrefonds and on St. Charles.

subzero yes call :) and surfin it wont take that long , yea sometimes it takes long but not for those little stuff c'mon.

dens said:
subzero yes call :) and surfin it wont take that long , yea sometimes it takes long but not for those little stuff c'mon.
Well I have a few other things that need fixing, Rocker panel, surface rust in both quarter pannels, shaving front emblem and shaving wing with rust repair where wing attaches. How many days am I looking at?

SubzeroQc said:
Well I have a few other things that need fixing, Rocker panel, surface rust in both quarter pannels, shaving front emblem and shaving wing with rust repair where wing attaches. How many days am I looking at?
is hard to say on internet , i think would be better if you go and Alex will take a look and tell you price and waiting time , Alex is good at it :bigup:

RoYaL FLuSH said:
u could find body shops that'll charge around $150 but automotion is not one of them
what about the shop in your sig to get done the list of things I put up earlier ?

Automotion does some greta work, no question, but were talking about shaving a wing here, alot of body shops can do a great job on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back