4 door skyline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dub1

Legacy Member
I'm not a Nissan/Infiniti guy but I've never seen this so I thought I'd post some pics. Am I the only one who didn't know about this?

The Autech GT-R 4-door version was released to celebrate the Skyline's 40th birthday. This car is a 4-door version of the R33 GT-R V-Spec and gets all its ingredients, like the RB26DETT engine, ATTESA-ETS and Super-HICAS.
The Autech also features all the sporty interior updates of the GT-R, like bucket seats... read more

GT-R%204-door%20top.gif

GT-R%204-door%20side%20front.gif

GT-R%204door%20rear.jpg

NISMO%204-door%20side.gif

NISMO Version

Last edited:
In Japas a G35 is a Skyline ! GT-R usually goes for a 2 door AWD beast that we all know about ! it seems they done a swap on that Autech GT-R 4-door version

The r32 also came 4dr if fact all skylines came in 4dr, I dunno for r34 but I would guess so. Once you got the car just drop which ever engine please you :D

PRetty damn sweet, I've never seen this car.....I prefer 2 doors, but I have to say that the 4 door is prettty niiiice:bigup:

holy crap, imagine the cops here having 4dr R33 Skylines here! With the GT-R engine/package...

I'd LLLOOVVEE to get stopped by one of *those*!!! :D

r32,r33,r34 all come in four door models, they are detuned compared to the GT-R models, there are the following models: GT,GT-T,GT-S, GT-S4 there are others just can't remember all of them and there are different variations in drivetrains AWD and FR.

Originally posted by Tharkhold
holy crap, imagine the cops here having 4dr R33 Skylines here! With the GT-R engine/package...

I'd LLLOOVVEE to get stopped by one of *those*!!! :D

In fact cops over there are in 2 doors r32 GT-R
So even though they have the coolest cars overthere but they also get the cops with the package :doh:

Originally posted by lascapp
... 4 doors ... sorry but not on Racing Car
Last I check the Evo and the WRX are involved in some races. also if you want to get technical about it, have a look at NASCAR, all cars are run off of 4 door cars frames.

Originally posted by AudioAltima
Last I check the Evo and the WRX are involved in some races. also if you want to get technical about it, have a look at NASCAR, all cars are run off of 4 door cars frames.

Just what I was going to say :bigup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back