what should i do

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BrooklynZoo

Ok. First i just bought a honda civic 95coupe se and it s still stock. I still have 5000 bucks in my pocket.I don t want too much exterior mods except mags (nothin less than 17in)and lowering springs.
what should i do ?

Blow it all on cheap booze and women!!

I have a set of 18" racing Hart M7000 that I'll sell for $2600 tax in with Pirelli p7000 tires in perfect shape and then a set of Neuspeed springs is like $300 and a set of shocks for about $230-270 (Bilstein or Koni). Then you will still have cash left over for an AEM intake system!
hislowlifegap.JPG

Or you go go sleeper style and just swap engines, suspension and brakes!

go sleeper......join forces with TURBO23!!!!!!!!!!!

by the way, i love those wheels!!!!!!!

@#%$ MAGS , @#%$ EXTERIOR , DO ENGINE GOD DAMMIT LOL ! trust me , its better , go for sleeper mode man ! work on whats under the engine here you go check this site out : www.jdm1.com

im sure you could find better prices than whats on the site !

:) joe you say engine as if you do it! post a picture of your civic or even better george's civic!

how bout you shut up one day , @#%$ its not even mine you idiot , look who has a license and isnt even driving so shut up its not even mine, i dont even have a car :) ! take care !

its not my license its my permit and i cant drive alone and really cant do @#%$ with 4 points

of course you cant ! its ok yan , its ok , before telling everyone , you cant do @#%$ with your car , stop saying bull @#%$ , think about what you have , you dont have a car yet ! you dont have nothing ! so in stead of telling ppl like George your car is ugly , you cant drive , you cant @#%$ , you should learn how to shift , just think if your gonna get your car anytime soon ! i dont think so , at least he had a plan and he fofilled it , he has his car , and doesnt take time critisising everyone , in stead of saying im gonna get my sylvia
im gonna get my sylvia !!! think if its possible that you're gonna get it , in stead of critisising everybody !

ok i forgot to tell you that i have b18c sleeping in my garage.(+5000 bucks to spend).i was thinking about going turbo. but i don t know how much it ll cost with all the internal job done.
not sure though. never drove it so i don t know if it ll be enough for my need for speed.

how much for the turbo kit and all the internal job ?
anyone know ?
ya i know.... my only goal is to make a big kaka on the 5 litres near my place(my friend car). ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back