will nopi ever come to canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

red cherokee

will nopi ever come to canada?with chris rado comming to san air last summer,and the amount of people running such low times with imports here in montreal,is it possible to see them doing a show here?

What do you mean when you say NOPI? Nopi is a mail-order company. They also hold the biggest omport car show once a year in the states. I don't see any need for them to come and hold a car show here. We already have Darknights and Sport Compact performance who hold shows that are as good. What's the big deal with NOPI?

yeah nopi is HUGE. that would be wicked having them here. but im not sure in april or soemthing some huge ass car show is gonna happen i think in toronto not sure saw a banner somewhere about it.

danny,nopi is associated with nirha and they hold more than one show they hold like 5 a year!

There are no drags at the NOPI nationals. Mabye they have a drag event but what I'm saying is that do you think you will see different cars at a NOPI show in Montreal vs a Sport Compact Performance one? Mabye one or two, but it will be the same thing. People come from all over for Darknights already so there you have it. People keep saying how big NOPI is, but how many of you have ever been? I know a few of the Lowlife guys have.

Not being a hater, just being realistic.

if the nira came here we would see more than jsut chris rado!

NOPI!

Hey Danny stop Nopi hating.

Fukk 7000 cars in the show and 70 000 people in 2 days. We saw cars there from Alaska. All I can say is if you haven't been to NOPI you have never been to a real car show. I've been twice and this last one the trip got cancelled b/c of the Sep 11. But I'll bethere next year for sure. A 22 hour drive and worth every second.
Oh-yeah don't hold your breath on it coming up here. Nopi is not a travelling show and who would bring a show up to Montreal Canada? Honestly not very realistic.

Having been to the Nopi Nationals in Atlanta I can tell you that it is by far the largest car show I have ever attended. I was there two full days and I still did not see the whole show.
Nopi the company is based out of Atlanta and that's why they have the show there.
As for them coming to MTL, they won't. They don't have to. People come to them. We drove down (22hrs) to see the show and were not the only Canadians who did it. Why would they come all the way here for a much smaller crowd?

You guys are losers, I really don't think that anyone from montreal would f*cken drive 22 hours to go to a car show!!!!!
For what, show your ugly riced out cars? Nice try!!!!!!!!

O.k I guess you can't call minute made rice, its actually worst!!!!!!!!!

hmmm... Hate4Ever, who the falk are you? Personally if I had the time and the money to travel 22 hrs to show off my car (that is if I had a nice car) I would very well do it. Road trips are always fun. you meet people from all around the country, and sometimes (depending on how big the show is) from all around the world.

I think it would be fun.

You guys are so gullable, and you wonder why all this crap happens on this board. I was just trying to have some fun with Chris and Daniel.

norider

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back