Sell-Ur-Nissan-Stuff @ The Nissan Meet Sept 19 7PM KK Laval

Status
Not open for further replies.

moproinc

Legacy Member
S13/S14/Z32/Z33/R32/RNN14 Meet! FWD FTL!!!!

Wednesday September 19, 7PM at Krispy Kream in Laval.
Pre-meet/Cruise 6PM Julep.

FS by me:
- fs: pair of old skool gold mesh/SSR XR-X/4x114.3 LOW OFFSET $200
- FREE OEM '91 Chair
- OEM Exaust with Fart Can muffler... patched up $20

FS by RoYaL FLuSH:
- Blitz SS blow off valve
- Blitz vacuum gauge
- Trust shift knob (Nissan thread pitch)
- OEM nissan S13 exhaust (good condition)
- Ultra turbo timer (comes with S13 adapter harness)

WTB Subzero:
- Exhaust wrap

WTB Me:
- New Performance 15" Tires

Sell your things at the meet when your ENTIRE market is there! Bring your parts or your CARS for sale!

Merchants!!! Advertise/Sell your company and products at the meet! Offer us Nissan heads a discount and we'll get you even MORE business! :bigup:

Car heads... I'm sure you can get some friendly advice for anything Nissan... and your relationship problems TOO!!! Just ask!

Let's make this meet BIG! I'm gonna try to get a couple more cameras for the cruise down!

Anyone and everyone can come!!! Come one come all!!!!

It's super chill, laid back, everyone is super friendly, it's the best meet I've ever been to, that and the SON West-End meet.

Last edited:
I'm not nice NOR am I laid back, YOU TAKE THAT BACK YOU SUMOFABITCH!

that's right, SUM!!! lol

ME: S14 Radiator (oem) + electric fan
bumper foam

We'll talk for the fan Pauly boy. Ok, I need to stop spending.

And yes, thanks for remembering *tu*, I'm in need of sufficient exhaust wrap to do an exhaust manifold and then some.

Anyone need 16x7 +35 4x114.3 spares? I have 4 of them, they look good, come with chrome nuts and locks and I REALLY WANNA GET RID OF THEM!!!! I'm willling to let them go for ****ing cheap! SOLD

I also have Z32 handbrake cables, uncut!!

I also have an SR sidemount, just the cooler, not piping, best offer.

I also have 4-lug rear hubs with perfect bearing, best offer

Last edited:
I have so much I need a Nissan TITAN to bring all my Nissan crap in and the Montreal boys are too cheasp to buy my parts hahaha, so I'll come but I need a rear bumper for my Coupe. I need a rear bumper, and if not I guess ill come with no rear bumper lol...

Last edited:
Real men driver without bumpers. Honestly once I get my FMIC in, I'll drive around with no front bumper until I get a ticket.

Actually, the list that Mo posted wasn't up to date.

Trust shift knob - no longer available

ATC 330mm steering wheel - $80

Blitz SS blow off valve - $80

Blitz vacuum gauge - $25

3" test pipe - sold

N1 style catback exhaust (3" piping) - sold

OEM Nissan S13 exhaust (very good conditon) - $60

Ultra turbo timer (comes with adapter harness) - sold

x2 205/60/15 winter tires on 4x114.3 steelies (decent tread left) - $50

Watanabe RS-8 wheels (15x7 +27 offset) - sold

- All prices are obo

- Pics upon request

Last edited:
well is the meet on for wednesday.. its my first time.. what about the pre meet at julep... and driftertim what kind of paRTS YOU HAVE FOR SALE.. ROYALFLUSH.. ILL GIVE YOU $30 DOLLARS FOR YOU BLOW OF VALVE

nissan rocks !

we have to show all honda/acura/mazda/toyota/chevrolet/ford boys how we are able to rock being fast on the track...sydeways, stylish and balling in our rides... (mine not included yet) :p

I might take the 35mm's off your hands logik, I need to mesure up first, might be a little too much since it would bring me in the -2 to -5 range =S

dont need to put your self in too much dept...il take them if the price is right :) yeah finding 16/7 is harder then i anticipated for 114.3 x4 maybe il go 5 bolt next year!.

nissan rocks !

we have to show all honda/acura/mazda/toyota/chevrolet/ford boys how we are able to rock being fast on the track...sydeways, stylish and balling in our rides... (mine not included yet) :p

your like the exception that confirms the rule :p

yeah i guess I am one of the ones that are fast on the track :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back