what do you think of those on a gts-t?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vdub 007

Legacy Member
i might buy those wheels for next summer since i want some change.

if i don't sell my te37, i'll get 'em takata green and still buy those.

i don't know about the size yet but will be staggered in the back

they are brand new konig and not on the market for now...

color will be black with a titanium finish lip

afterBurner_black.jpg

my car is silver

i think they are sick...definetely original and knowing your car i am pretty sure they would look perfect (in 18'' for sure :p)

they are only 18 and up :p

i will have to make a pshop of it lol

anyways, i'll go directly to konig with my friend to try the best offset for my car.

i want the deeper lip possible with a stretch on it:bigup:

Dooooo it!!! I'm bias-ed cause I see the TE37's almost as much as I see skylines. No jokes I saw'em yesterday on a 4 door integra haphazardly parked in the snow!

If the picture is any indication of offset, I'd say you're good to go. Plus... if it's Ian that's hookin you up at konig.. you'll get an amazingly low price!

Dooooo it!!! I'm bias-ed cause I see the TE37's almost as much as I see skylines. No jokes I saw'em yesterday on a 4 door integra haphazardly parked in the snow!

If the picture is any indication of offset, I'd say you're good to go. Plus... if it's Ian that's hookin you up at konig.. you'll get an amazingly low price!

yep, it's ian that hook me up:bigup:

The more I look at them, the uglier the center cap and bolt area is. It's a weird shape. The lip is massive awesome tho.

i'll keep my first idea and go with work meisters s1 finally

i'm not sure enough about those and i don't want to regret it

I'm assuming he knows what he's doing about fitment. I'm not here to question everybody's choice in offset unlike some of us here, I just want to know what they look like.

I'm assuming he knows what he's doing about fitment. I'm not here to question everybody's choice in offset and with like some of us here, I just want to know what they look like.

lolz, leave it to logik

More importantly, what offset you getting?

What color you getting? lol

hahaha, logik you're so fitment secret police. When I change wheels, I'm afraid to walk out in public for fear of you kidnapping me and forcing me to perfect my stance with an impact gun to the forehead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back