Already installed on the car:

Not my car, mine is on the top left corner of the rear window

IMG_3279-0.jpg

Mine is on the top right corner of the rear window

Genki003.jpg

Waiting to go on the car:

Windshield

Stickers004.jpg

Probably top of rear window (pink is the shit)

Stickers005.jpg

Just got these today (they are both silver):

Bottom of rear window (ganna remove the web adress cause i dont wanna advertise)

Stickers003.jpg

Probably front lip (zenki lip), accepting suggestions

Stickers002.jpg

Wondering if I should use these cause advertising is kind of gay....

Where I got my wheels

Stickers007.jpg

Wich one looks better?

Stickers006.jpg

it's different with the s chassis family... a lot of s chassis owners have a shit load of stickers on their cars... and even stickers of different drift teams that they're not even part of... it's like collecting stickers or sumthing

s chassis owners arent afraid of pushing the limit... a lot of us try to make our cars look super flashy with crazy colors, agressive aero, and stickers.... we don't care about rice... we eat that shit all day

The people who knwo me know I'm the least ricey person on earth, but cool stickers aren't ricey on an s-chassis, scott explained it pretty damn well. lol

Ces quoi tu as en dessous du hood pour te permettre un move over?Sa va être turbo cette été ce KA là?

Stickers are hawt! I'm shopping around for some constantly these days. Preferably with glitter on them :p

not sure if ur joking or not but a lot of stickers are glittered out...

origin lab, aspec, team sus*pect, violent running tribe, 613 driftworks

i need glitter stickers, but all the ones ive seen are advertising for parts i dont have or clubs i dont belong to or shops i dont buy from loll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back