I Should Open A Body Shop....

Status
Not open for further replies.

logik23

Legacy Member
So my buddy who bought my Altima had an accident....like a year ago....

He's been driving around with the hood sticking up a good 4-5 inches since the rad support was pushed backwards and upwards. He also didn't have a grille.

So last week a cop pulled him over, finally. lol Told him he had to bring the car to inspection.

So Saturday morning, we got to work on fixing the rad support like pros.........

Altima007.jpg

Altima005.jpg

Altima002.jpg

Altima008.jpg

Altima001.jpg

Thank you Hydro-Quebec.

Can i paint for your shop?! :p

good fix btw, woulda been hilarious if the pole accidentally smashed your car though! :p be one of those "This is NOT how to ..."

I've done the hydro-poll-pull method before hehe

On my tercel, the rad supper was so mangled I just cut it off, welded a huge piece of 1/8" 2x2 angle steel from fender to fender, latched the hood latch onto the hood and then with the grille removed, lowered the hoose until it was flush with the fenders and then welded the latch to the angle steel. Shoulda been built that way from the factory.

Lol nice,
I have a similar story, except I was not fixing my car. Last winter, when there was a LOT more snow, remember there were a few days with really crazy wind - they were even saying ALERTE TEMPETE blablabla... So that day my white tempo (thank god my car was not there) got lifted by the wind and thrown onto the stop sign right beside it (with 6 gray bricks that are supposed to hold it down on the floor) It bent the stop sign almost to a horizontal position and broke the two plates with names of the streets. After having collected the remainings of my tempo, I got started on the sign. Funny thing is when i was mending the plates with the street names written on them I hear something behind me. I turn around holding the DES ERABLES sign and It is a car Ville De Mascouche LOL. The woman opens the window and starts cracking up at me saying: "Ben, reste lo pis tu le tiens bien haut".
I fixed that and then attached the whole stop sign to my monstrous tow truck mazda mx3 and floored it. I went a little too far so then I floored it the other way and then it was fine...ish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back