Enfin elle est mienne!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaNiToHo

Legacy Member
J'ai enfin acheté ma 240 sx!

C'est une hatchback blache manuelle 1990 avec le même moteur que le truck à mon père....

Mais bon le premier grand pas dans mon projet 180sx est accompli j'enverrai des photo cette fin de semaine de ma 240

Content de faire partie de la famille!!

Nissan_Shift:D :bigup:

yeah. get pics of the spoiler, and the shock towers and under the car and stuff too. I want to see everything. CAuse I know you wanna make a big project. so step one might be some wicked body work.... (and spot weld the whole fram at the same time for ridigity)

I know that I have a lot of time and money to invest
I'm asking ''dumb'' questions on the site for about 4 months and I read archived post because I want to be sure that [sspikey] don't give me a load of shit about dumbasses that write the same ****ing question about the sr20det.

I'm not a stupid newbie who thinks building a 180sx is easy
The car is going to an evaluation next week and I don't think it will be under 3500$-4000$ for the body work and the paint job together

I am taking a year off at school to work to be able to raise the funds that are nessecery
I just want to be take seriously...

Thank you and sorry for my shitty english writing.

hahahaha people are scared of me now.
:) i love it.
congrats on the new car and
:bigup: for doing some research on your own.

Meh people were alwasy scared of you... on the board :p
He's just the first one to admit it out loud.

Originally posted by MaNiToHo
I know that I have a lot of time and money to invest
I'm asking ''dumb'' questions on the site for about 4 months and I read archived post because I want to be sure that [sspikey] don't give me a load of shit about dumbasses that write the same ****ing question about the sr20det.

I'm not a stupid newbie who thinks building a 180sx is easy
The car is going to an evaluation next week and I don't think it will be under 3500$-4000$ for the body work and the paint job together

I am taking a year off at school to work to be able to raise the funds that are nessecery
I just want to be take seriously...

Thank you and sorry for my shitty english writing.

Good lord. A year off school for a car? Lol. Thats hardcore... hardcore stupid!

Yes Dave, ta fait un bon achat. Pi moi je te suggere un devant de silvia s15 (4-5000 $) avec les lumières de 18 sx kouki le tout avec un Sr20det red top a 25 Psi :)

i dont think that it is wise to take a year off of school to pay to modify your s13.. use your brain, after you are done modifying your car what will you have accomplished? nothing!
you'll have a fast \ nice car, no money (cause you spent it all on your car) and you would have missed a year of school

WAKE UP!! cars arent everything!

Meh taking a break from school to focus on something else isn't that stupid...
I mean. It's still taking a break from school.

That's what I'm doing right now before going to University. I need a break. He probably has other reasons to take a break than just the project

thank you mr.shoe that's right i got some better reasons
like i was in administration and i realized too late that i didn't like that so i missed that re-inscription in another program

so instead of going to cegep only for french,english and some other basic classes.

Sorry to disappoint you i'm not that moron just a guy that transform an inconvinient into something practical having money for studies, spending some time learning about mecanics, thinking about my future orientation and building up a nice car.

Hope those explication will change your mind about the kind of moron i i'm

That's what I said.. you're a total moron :D :D :D :D :D :D

Enjoy your "vacations" and be careful. You might find it hard to get back into school after a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back