How much for an interior swap...JAP Tuning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DannyITR

I'm not serious at this time but let's say I want to make my golf look nice. I would want to have a GTI interior to replace the brown I currently have. I would also want to change the door panels, roof, and carpet so that it's all black. How much would this cost? What about a MK3 dash?

Would it be cheaper to sell the car and get an older GTI for say a grand that already has the interior I want?

Danny, MKIII dashes may look cool in a A2, but damn man, you have to open the doors to roll the window down!! the window handle doesn't clear the side of the dash!!

How bout a Corrado dash?? Plus, it's alot easier to install (I think?)

What about doing an interior on a MkIII? I have a 99 Wolfsburg, so I've got the nice white face guages.

But my seats and doors are all beige :( It's an OK color, but a real pain to try and keep clean.

How much would it cost to get the seats and door mouldings done in black? The coolest thing would be a black leather interiror out of a GLX...

I don't care about the floors or the roof "carpets" just the plastic mouldings around the doors and the seats themselves.

What would be involved in this? How much do you think it would cost?

Plug and play is all that's involved! It's a direct swap..depending on the Seat heaters and if you have power windows (which I'm sure you have both)!

You can get the leather for around 1000$ From JAP!

Seems to me I don't have seat heaters in my Wolfsburg, definetly have the power windows tho.

Since the heaters themselves are in the seats I guess I would get this as sort of a bonus? Would just need to get the switches, right?

Does 1000$ include all the mouldings + front and rear seats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back