Montreal's Neo-Nazi busted

If more than half of the population does not vote, then no party gets into power. Anarchy.

If people knew anarchy would be the result of a low voting participation, they would vote almost to 100% participation rate, without making it mandatory to vote.

Local municipalities are much more important than general elections.

I don't want voting to be mandatory. That would mean I would have to vote for someone I don't want to see in power, or cancel my vote.

Problem is, even if more than 51% of people cancelled their vote under a 100% participation rate, the 2nd place would come into power, instead of putting no one in charge.

If 51% or more of people cancel their vote, it means that the majority want no government or don't want to see any of the candidates into power.

Democracy fails again.

Design a better system, if such a situation occurs you could just send the country back into an election. Belgium went almost an entire year without a government, the state/bureaucracy can function and maintain the status quo just nothing new will happen.

In the future, with enough computers and Internet access we might one day see a system where any new law could be presented by anyone - online - and then approved by a referendum - online - without any political party actually being in power.

It would be complicated and a huge PITA to vote daily, but it could work under the right conditions.

and you become highly susceptible to miss-information.

You're absolutely right:

But:

Fundamental Freedoms
Marginal note:Fundamental freedoms

2. Everyone has the following fundamental freedoms:

(a) freedom of conscience and religion;

(b) freedom of thought, belief, opinion and expression, including freedom of the press and other media of communication;

----

Don't you see the slippery slop?

If government doesn't like a certain form of speech it's banned!

No they can't, the consitution/charter is as much about protecting your rights as it is binding the government's power. There are multiple examples of laws that governments have tried to enact that were struck down by the supreme court because they were unconsitutional or violated the charter.

You're absolutely right:

But:

Fundamental Freedoms

(b) freedom of thought, belief, opinion and expression, including freedom of the press and other media of communication;

----

Don't you see the slippery slope?

^ this x1000000 especially that last sentence. Look at our precedents where people have gotten arrested for speaking against ethnic groups on Twitter and Facebook. Fucking social media...

Look at the way our own elections are gearing up. On the one hand you have the liberals that will allow everything EXCEPT hate speech but they will not hesitate to spew and propagate this hate speech when it suits them (like against the PQ or CAQ) and at the other end of the spectrum you have the PQ that are wanting to impose a "quebecer" values test to allow immigrants to come here.

That is political hypocrisy at its merry best.

In the middle of it all you have thrash media (TVA) that would be banned pretty much elsewhere in the world because they pick and choose their articles to stir up xenophobia in the name of acceptance.

You're absolutely right:

But:

Fundamental Freedoms

----

Don't you see the slippery slop?

The last two american administrations have been attacking freedom of speech and the worst part is that there are a lot of idiots that cheered them on.

^That's why we have Lord Master Trump.

Remember all the discussions we use to have? I told you this was coming.

1776 worldwide.

Home address and all.

31911883_1260252430775127_6717024286223106048_o.jpg

hey Consultant en informatique et neo-nazie...

Il est sur MR c'est certain

T'as deux types de gars dans son groupe d'age:

-Les gars en construction
-Les gars en IT

Cela étant dit l'affiche est haineuse en crisse. Si on faisait autant pour Jonathan Bettez on se ferait rabrouer manu-militari...

Okay, c'est officiel, le gars a recruté plein de monde sur Montrealracing lol, Kossak s'est proclaimé nazi plein de fois pis ya du monde qui le defendent et qui disent qu'il est pas raciste! LOL esti c'est ridicule. MontrealNazi.com

In the future, with enough computers and Internet access we might one day see a system where any new law could be presented by anyone - online - and then approved by a referendum - online - without any political party actually being in power.

It would be complicated and a huge PITA to vote daily, but it could work under the right conditions.

Are you sure that would work even under the right conditions? Do you consider the majority of the population being very smart and making the right choices most of the time? Not sure about that.... It's unfortunately more complicated than that....

Il n'y a rien qui justifie qu'on permette à cette affiche de rester publier. C'est un catalyseur à générer du harcèlement et de la diffamation de façon inutile.

Ceux qui ont produit cette affiche méritent un ostie coup de pied au cul!

u mad?

Il n'y a rien qui justifie qu'on permette à cette affiche de rester publier. C'est un catalyseur à générer du harcèlement et de la diffamation de façon inutile.

Ceux qui ont produit cette affiche méritent un ostie coup de pied au cul!

Consequences of his actions. I you believe in freedom of speech, don't hide behind an alias.

If he believes what he preaches is right, why does he feel the need to hide?

Comprends-moi bien. Si t'étais ta face qui serait là avec tes coordonnées, je tiendrai le même discours. Il n'y a rien qui justifie cela.

Consequences of his actions. I you believe in freedom of speech, don't hide behind an alias.

If he believes what he preaches is right, why does he feel the need to hide?

Ça va + loin que les conséquences de ses actions. Ce n'est pas à cause de ses actions que cette affiche est apparue. C'est plutôt l'initiative "d'un redresseur de tort qui a senti l'appel de la justice sociale". Cette affiche n'est pas une action de liberté d'expression, c'est plutôt une action à obtenir rétribution par le harcèlement et la diffamation. Pourquoi les auteurs de l'affiche ne l'ont-ils pas signée (cette affiche) si vraiment elle était porteur de la liberté d'expression. Une affiche anonyme.... ça veut tout dire.

Si c'était ta face qui serait à sa place, je tiendrai le même discours.

Il n'y a que les SJW qui, finalement, n'ont pas de vraie colonne vertébrale.

I'm not saying it's "right". I am stating that a consequence of being a right wing celebrity is you will attract both supporters and haters, just like celebrities in Hollywood.

You cannot expect to reach this level of infamy, with such an inflammatory message, and not expect an outcome of this sort.

I'm not saying it's "right". I am stating that a consequence of being a right wing celebrity is you will attract both supporters and haters, just like celebrities in Hollywood.

You cannot expect to reach this level of infamy, with such an inflammatory message, and not expect an outcome of this sort.

S'il doit exister une conséquence d'être extrême droite, la même conséquence doit exister pour ceux qui sont d'être gauche. C'est logique, car l'un n'est pas mieux que l'autre.

Aussi, c'est comme les auteurs de cette affiche s'autoproclame d'être "l’Inquisition" et les gardiens des bonnes pensées. Qui sont-ils pour être si fiers de ce qu'ils sont??

Back