VW newbie, please be gentle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broke4speed

Yep, the worst has happened...I finally registered here :D . There are a few Montrealers who know who I am, and have come down to Ottawa to hang with OVD on a few separate occaisons. We always regret inviting them too :p .

I hope to finally get my ass to Julep this summer so I can return the home turf advantage to you guys this year :bigup: .

See ya!

Broke4speed said:
Yep, the worst has happened...I finally registered here :D . There are a few Montrealers who know who I am, and have come down to Ottawa to hang with OVD on a few separate occaisons. We always regret inviting them too :p .

I hope to finally get my ass to Julep this summer so I can return the home turf advantage to you guys this year :bigup: .

See ya!

shotgun newb!
i own you now! *whore* *contract* :devil: j/k
good to see you made it

welcome, ottawanians
enjoy your stay *tu*

Welcome Montrealdrama.com.. errr.. I mean.. Montrealracing.. Hope we can see you at Julep.. us Volks have to INVADE the Julep this year... lets show those OTHER ones! :laugh:

Btw, I dunno what I will be driving this summer :rolleyes:

Vw_guy87

[Ef]saceone[sF] said:
didier you'll be riding in my trunk :laugh:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! :thefinger

o.k but the deal is that we switch drivers every 15 minutes to avoid suffocation!!!! :laugh:

Pete... lets TUrbo that 2.0! :idea:

D.

Broke4speed said:

See ya!

Nice guy, helped me out with a lot of turbo questions on OVD... WELCOME! :bigup:

welcome!

and always remember to use the SEARCH *banghead*

And if someone asks, you say that Alfa Romeo 147 GTA is faster. Dont argue, just say it.

*tu*

Vw_guy87 said:
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! :thefinger

o.k but the deal is that we switch drivers every 15 minutes to avoid suffocation!!!! :laugh:

Pete... lets TUrbo that 2.0! :idea:

D.
let me win the lottery first. lol... :bigup: as for you driving my 2.0 , I don't mind :bigup:

*Sniff*

Its nice to be welcomed in like this....you guys are so great ;)

Once I get my LeBaron safetied, I'll make sure to prep it for some Montrel VW smacking action :thefinger ;).

This year I fully intend to hit up the Julep, so get ready boys!

I will try to make your stay here as uncomfortable as possible, and when we go to Julep I will tailgate you all the way, with my high beams.

Mojoban said:
I will try to make your stay here as uncomfortable as possible, and when we go to Julep I will tailgate you all the way, with my high beams.

Is it me or the OVD people are migrating here :D

ps: It's a celebration! (Rick James) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: you know what I mean ;)

MildSeven said:
Is it me or the OVD people are migrating here :D

Na I don't think so, I have been here for a bit now, been on VWQuebec fo some time, although I never post.

ps: It's a celebration! (Rick James) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: you know what I mean ;)

Bahaha, right on. ;)

HI dude, welcome to our univers, it look like a big orange who look like a big orange!
You can't miss it!!
And it is not because Guys from here send you love letter that we are gay!

welcome aboard just play along and everything will be fine,and one more thing please dont become another saceone, joking :bigup:

Mojoban said:
And since I don't have to be as nice here....

If you can keep up, go to it :p

(nope, still can't smack...its all those years at OVD :D )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back