Official UFC Thread

JJ and UFC talking in the 8-10mil range, JJ says that is way too low....I hope they fight, but I do not see this happening the way it has been going.

Jones Jones: "Pay me more than 10m"

Dana: "Heres 20M stfu go fight make me money"

Francis: "Hello children in Africa"

Meanwhile 5 days prior to the fight, JJ will test positive for something illegal, get into a DUI, fight a squirrel naked in the park or do something fucking retarded to cancel the fight.

If ever it get cancelled, i want to see Predator fighting Black beast again, this time somebody better goes to sleep

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Has there ever been an UFC fighter that was paid close to 8mil for one fight before bonuses and everything else?

I googled it quickly and Conor made 3mil against Khabibi + 47mil in bonuses and sponsorships? how is that even possible? 80mil against Cerrone? Someting is off.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/mma/top...r is the highest-paid UFC fighter of all time.

Conor McGregor holds the top position by a huge margin despite having fought only twice since 2016. According to Forbes, Conor McGregor made $3 million for his fight with Khabib Nurmagomedov just from UFC. The total sum he took home was more than $50 million.

In Conor's own words, he had likely earned an estimate of $80 million for the Donald Cerrone fight in January 2020. However, all these figures are quite pale compared to what Conor McGregor earned from his Money Fight boxing match with Floyd Mayweather.

Has there ever been an UFC fighter that was paid close to 8mil for one fight before bonuses and everything else?

I googled it quickly and Conor made 3mil against Khabibi + 47mil in bonuses and sponsorships? how is that even possible? 80mil against Cerrone? Someting is off.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/mma/top...r is the highest-paid UFC fighter of all time.

When you get share from the PPV, publicity on the TV, Extra from Reebok merchandise with conor name on it etc. etc.

Poirier vs McGregor 3 signed for July 10th (UFC 264). Smart on Dustin's side, he chose the real money fight.
I think Conor learned about those leg kicks so by fixing that I see him win against Dustin. His punches are so sweet and accurate.

UFC tried to book Francis - Lewis for June as JJ is playing games. Francis declines to fight at that date unfortunately.

UFC tried to book Francis - Lewis for June as JJ is playing games. Francis declines to fight at that date unfortunately.
Francis wants that money fight
But i think he should redeem himself first with the black beast
I'm cool with both options

Ok so Kevin Holland's take down defense is as good as Ben Askren's boxing.... on his feet he's such a fun fighter but once he's on the ground it's like watching a tipped over turtle...
At least he got paid today on short notice.

Mac - Poirier 3 called off (supposedly), due to hurt feelings on twitter. Honestly do not care one bit if it happens, or not.

It looks like its still on, but conor is a bitch for not keeping his word on the donation. Shows the kind of phag he is

It looks like its still on, but conor is a bitch for not keeping his word on the donation. Shows the kind of phag he is

It seems Poirier could not prove where the $ will go. Not a big amount for someone that makes 10s of millions per fight, I think he can afford it. Anyways who knows whats real and whats not, usual BS.

If Robert makes it look easy come Saturday, rematch with Israel next? That is a fight I would love to see, he needs to lay off the striking and use that black belt jui jitsu next time.

Ah sh*t boys... it's gonna be a treat tonight.
We got the UFC Whittaker vs Gastellum and the Askren vs Paul fight in boxing.

Jeremy 'who da fook is dat guy' Stephens vs Klose - I got Klose... Stephens he looked too emotional..but maybe an act?
Arlovski vs whoever.... Arlovski's time is done.. he needs to hang 'em up... poor guy
Pena vs Munoz - I like Pena just because of his dance routine

Gerald Meerschaert is fighting in the prelims and I'm curious to see if he's over his devastating lost against Chimaev

=============

As for the boxing... I literally have no idea who's gonna win but I def want Funky to win
I didn't know Frank Mir is on the same card as well

Back