Official UFC Thread

i dont like woodley but i , right now , feel legit bad for him.

his 4 losses in a row were all so damn humiliating

Apparently his contract is over with the UFC... I think even if it wasn't, Dana would've cut him loose.. reddit is talking about how Scott Coker is drooling to sign him at Bellator lol.

Jesus Christ I'm scared for Stipe... he looks lost and Francis looks like a different fighter.. round 1 Francis.. wow.

Apparently his contract is over with the UFC... I think even if it wasn't, Dana would've cut him loose.. reddit is talking about how Scott Coker is drooling to sign him at Bellator lol.

the stream chat im watching exploded with that bellator joke , everyone at the same time when he tapped , it was hillarious

I'm all over Francis tonight, nothing against Stipe. But imo NG was really hesitant and not ready for that first title fight. I think we will see a different him tonight.

As for Stipe, 3 last fights all against Cormier tends to put you on that cruise control also the fact that hes 38. Hes arguably one of the best HWs weve ever seen, but I just can't see Francis letting this fight get passed him. He knows he needs to finish it within 3 rounds, it's hard to judge his cardio with all that muscle mass.

great call.

and just like that we have a new champ.. how did Stipe not die? and that was Francis' weaker left hand.. my god..

and just like that we have a new champ.. how did Stipe not die? and that was Francis' weaker left hand.. my god..

it makes the fight of the champ vs jones even more interesting.

just the thought of having the slightest chance to see jones get knocked out will hype the fuck out of this fight

it makes the fight of the champ vs jones even more interesting.

just the thought of having the slightest chance to see jones get knocked out will hype the fuck out of this fight

Jones just called him out saying 'Show me the money' and 'Let's play baby'... so Jones has a death wish.

Wow

En plus, Miocic est le troisième meilleur combattant livre pour livre

C'est loin d'être un deux de pique

Wow

En plus, Miocic est le troisième meilleur combattant livre pour livre

C'est loin d'être un deux de pique

Mais il a fait une erreur de débutant x1000 en voulant échanger coup pour coup après s'être fait sonner

Mais il a fait une erreur de débutant x1000 en voulant échanger coup pour coup après s'être fait sonner

Miocic is a the top of is game, he wont improve much. Francis on the other hand is just a 50% of his potential. There is no way on hearth Miocic can win a remtach. Do you realize on their first fight Francis was just a rookie.

I dont see anybody able to win against Francis Anytime soon. Jones with all that mass look so slow. He wont stand a chance against Francis, i just hope he get shut down for good and francis become the no.1 pound for pound.

The guy (Francis) can drop you with only 50% power. All he need is to be patient and not empty is gaz tank for nothing. He did exactly that tonight. And his take-down defense.............Holy shit, Miocic look like an amateur in his attempts

Miocic is a the top of is game, he wont improve much. Francis on the other hand is just a 50% of his potential. There is no way on hearth Miocic can win a remtach. Do you realize on their first fight Francis was just a rookie.

I dont see anybody able to win against Francis Anytime soon. Jones with all that mass look so slow. He wont stand a chance against Francis, i just hope he get shut down for good and francis become the no.1 pound for pound.

The guy (Francis) can drop you with only 50% power. All he need is to be patient and not empty is gaz tank for nothing. He did exactly that tonight. And his take-down defense.............Holy shit, Miocic look like an amateur in his attempts
I see JJ more dangerous than Stipe. He got a lot more weapons. Stipe is more one dimensional compared to JJ. JJ will mix up a lot.

It's really a matter of who got more gas tank and whose wrestling is better. I give both to JJ but he needs to be flawless in his game because Francis doesn't have to be perfect, it only takes one good shot to flip the table

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Jones, Lewis, Gane...

Ils ont tous une chance dans les bonnes circonstances. Ngannou va toujours avoir le edge sur la force brute, mais en MMA c'est pas toujours la force qui l'emporte. C'est ça qui est l'fun du MMA, il y a toujours la situation imprévisible qui peut arriver.

Même si je voudrais que Ngannou knock out Jones, je metterais mon cash sur Jones quand même. Fun fact, en ce moment il y a des paris sur Jones vs Ngannou même si le combat est pas signé encore... Jones est under dog.

I see JJ more dangerous than Stipe. He got a lot more weapons. Stipe is more one dimensional compared to JJ. JJ will mix up a lot.

It's really a matter of who got more gas tank and whose wrestling is better. I give both to JJ but he needs to be flawless in his game because Francis doesn't have to be perfect, it only takes one good shot to flip the table

Jones is a joke. He look awful against Reyes and Santos. Reyes beat him in my opinion. So if the same Jones showed up vs Francis. Ouff after the first punch he might go the the floor.

To beat Francis, you need to avoid all his shot. Even if you blocked it, you might go down. We will see, But Francis has improved a looooottttttttt. Jones on the other hand seem to have difficulty lately.

If Jones beat Francis, he is still the active GOAT. If Francis Win he is the new goat. Lot of pressure on Jones

I give the edge to JJ if he dedicates himself, he is a more complete fighter in every aspect, besides one punch KO power. Yes I know he slowed down a bit in his last fight and it takes only one from Francis, I just feel like JJ can still be close to his prime if he lets his emotions and twitter aside for once, he is only 33.

Last I heard JJ is asking to be released from UFC, not sure if it is hyping the fight or he is srs, but it is a fight I want to see. Gane is not ready yet, Lewis I doubt it too.

Since we're talking about JJ and Francis... I think technically Jones could pick Francis apart if he still has the same speed at HW and he's slippery as well. Also the fucker is so dynamic and creative.. the only other one is probably Israel. Having said that, if Francis somehow catches him, it's merci bonsoir.

Another sucky news, Darren Till got hurt and is out of the main event on April 10th... so far Kevin Holland 'accepted' to fight Vettori but it's up to the UFC to give him the go.

I agree with you guys, JJ did lose to Reyes, he didnt do well.
But i give him the benefit of doubt, the dude was way too comfortable where he was, it's normal that at some point your mental slips and take things for granted when you've been the champ forever in the division.

Now that he is in new territory, his mindset isn't the same. He seems motivated and motivated JJ is dangerous. It will be hard to predict since Ngannou has that retarded power in his hand but JJ will play the game right. Survival mode and drain Ngannou's energy in the early rounds and finish the job in later rounds.
What has yet been tested is their gas tanks. We didn't get to see how much Ngannou improved in his last fight. And we don't know how JJ will do with all that weight he gained. But JJ never had cardio issue, and he is very familiar with 5 round battle. JJ got wrestling, more versitile with his strikes, and he got that fight IQ.

Diaz - Edwards set for UFC 262, not too sure about this one, I have a feeling we will see a bloodied Diaz and a stoppage.

Back