Road bike thread

Thanks, its a cannondale supersix 2020

Im more a climber than a flat roadie aha

Flat roads are fun (when there flat no potholes) because of the constant airflow to your legs and body in general. Like an air intake. But can get boring over time.

Love hills and descents.

Dope bike.

ahah yea I was riding 50T with a 11-34, but we do la monté robillard maybe 6-7 times in some trainings or other hills. I need to give myself a chance, the girls I coach are way to strong. So I got a 46T now. The ratio is equal to 34/25 which is what I use to ride before and I spin out at around 70km/h, so 46T is plenty enough for everything.

Dang, nordet at 39/23 and you're not a lightweight guy, it must've been horrible

Question peut etre ignorante de mon bord... comment tu coach du velo?
C'est pas genre ok, tu vas la pis tu ride XX laps?

A moins que tu fais leur plan nutritionnel, workout en dehors du bike, et prep pour Track Cycling

Question peut etre ignorante de mon bord... comment tu coach du velo?
C'est pas genre ok, tu vas la pis tu ride XX laps?

A moins que tu fais leur plan nutritionnel, workout en dehors du bike, et prep pour Track Cycling

On coach effectivement en roulant, donc faut quand même être capable de les suivres (pi ils roulent fort en maudit les ptits criss), mais ça dépend de qui je coach et le moment de l'année. Mais en ce moment, je coach les groupes cadets F17 au club les espoirs laval. L'été on met l'emphase sur les différents aspects techniques et tactiques de course pour s'assurer qu'elles soient performantes en tant qu'équipe. Exemple :

Les aspects techniques de la performance en équipe : La roue, l'échelon, les différents relais, les relances, les virages, les sprints, les lead out, etc.

Les aspects tactiques de la performance en équipe : travailler les 4 critères de performances dans une course, tactiques d'efforts individuels (échappé), en sous-groupe de 2, 3, 4, etc.

Le reste de l'année, on parle de plan d'entraînement spécifique sur le vélo et préparation physique au gym. La nutrition j'ai pas le droit de faire de plan parce que c'est un acte réservé aux nutritionnistes, mais on peut quand meme gérer certaines choses. J'ai déjà une couple de clients qui sont cyclistes montagnes et route l'hiver pour leur plan d'entrainement.

Je suis kinésiologue alors c'est ma job dans l'fond ahah.

L'important quand tu coach des jeunes c'est d'avoir du fun. TT en equipe, sprints en groupes, courses a relais. Et ce genre d'ambiance cool les stimules -pousses encore plus

Des trucs de manœuvrabilité aussi, U turn, slalom dans des cones, concours de celui qui passe le plus proche d'un objet sans lui toucher, etc pour être agile et confiant sur le vélo.

Ca me manque...

L'important quand tu coach des jeunes c'est d'avoir du fun. TT en equipe, sprints en groupes, courses a relais. Et ce genre d'ambiance cool les stimules -pousses encore plus

Des trucs de manœuvrabilité aussi, U turn, slalom dans des cones, concours de celui qui passe le plus proche d'un objet sans lui toucher, etc pour être agile et confiant sur le vélo.

Ca me manque...

oui avec les plus jeunes on fait beaucoup de jeux d'habiletées. Mais cette années avec les cadettes fille, le niveau est juste deja trop fort, alors on se penche sur l'aspect performance comme on a un groupe élite qui fait de la course.

I got smoked by a woman on cgv the other day
Holy shit some of them roll
Why does this shock you? There are very very strong woman riders in town. Getting passed by a woman doesn't bother me. It's the guy on the semi TT bike hauling a baby trailer that's painful

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

26km/h. Hard math.

Imagine writing these words and not posting stats. Opinion discarded.

24.5km WSW, got extra dicey on the elevation
The 24.5 Kph wind has been lingering around for the last week or two. Yes nothing like battling it and sometimes feeling as if you aren't moving. People get too hung up on every data point while cycling. God forbid there are times you want to have fun. There are a few apps or programs that create routes based on optimal weather conditions so you look like a hero every ride

You running tubeless?

Getting passed by a woman doesn't bother me. It's the guy on the semi TT bike hauling a baby trailer that's painful

been there, done that.
:D

11053424_10153206006001068_2942163601015881367_o.jpg

And yes it was my car in the background. It was very nice to drive in the snow (Subaru lol)

The 24.5 Kph wind has been lingering around for the last week or two. Yes nothing like battling it and sometimes feeling as if you aren't moving. People get too hung up on every data point while cycling. God forbid there are times you want to have fun. There are a few apps or programs that create routes based on optimal weather conditions so you look like a hero every ride

You running tubeless?

What app is that? Asking for a friend

Comment t'aimes ton Specialized?

t'as raison pour les vélo. faut tu pousses din pédale si tu veux que ça avance!!! Je suis passé au CGV ce matin à 7h et j'ai été étonné de la quantitée de monde qui roulait. Température parfaite ajd

Best not to think about their watts/kg, just respectfully admire the glutes

we have some kids (girls) that do zone 1 training at 3.0-3.5W/kg with an FTP of 4.7 W/kg.

And I'm not even talking about the guys. 16 years old with FTP of 5 W/kg +

It's crazy how strong they can be, the only thing I can beat them now is like 2-3 all out sprints, that's it.

Magh Rochette à un FTP proche 300W pour 110lbs. c'est casiment 6W/kg!!
Adam Roberge a fait +7h à 329W avg.

le cyclisme pro, c'est mongol.

we have some kids (girls) that do zone 1 training at 3.0-3.5W/kg with an FTP of 4.7 W/kg.

And I'm not even talking about the guys. 16 years old with FTP of 5 W/kg +

It's crazy how strong they can be, the only thing I can beat them now is like 2-3 all out sprints, that's it.
I went out with some friends to the track. One of my friends friends met us. Very petit girl but fack she was crushing it. I was hanging in back of our 4 person group and went up front for a bit before gasing out. She got back up front like nothing happened.

I was like shit I'm old ,fat and have the aerodynamics of a house.

I went out with some friends to the track. One of my friends friends met us. Very petit girl but fack she was crushing it. I was hanging in back of our 4 person group and went up front for a bit before gasing out. She got back up front like nothing happened.

I was like shit I'm old ,fat and have the aerodynamics of a house.

age is nothing, just concentrate on the fat part and do something about it lol

Back