Who are the hottest girls ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Italian girls don't exist in Montreal, what you have here are St-Leonard women. Which in fact are Quebecers, which are still good looking girls.

close this thread and make a poll for people to vote , it will be easier to see results...
and more fun to argue about them ! :)

heres what your choices should look like :

QC girls
Canadian girls
American girls
Southern American girls
Latin/ispanic girls
French girls
Italian girls
Greek girls
Middle eastern girls
Eastern European girls
Asian girls
Southern Asian girls

heres my personal opinion based on my experience about girls from different geographical location :

QC girls - not top shelf, mostly fun to have short period sexual relations.

Canadian girls - below QC girls , somewhat fun to spend socializing depending on your mood.

American - easy to train , fun and plesant to have one around... unless you get the occasional psycho one.

Southern American - usualy mixed with ispanic blood , which gives them the always tanned skin,
VERY social , never get bored with one of those , lots of affection to offer.. and a C- in bed.

Latin/ispanic - must have a mood for one... mostly with a temper , slight attitude problems once and then. One of the biggest turn ons : ACCENT and caracter.

French - with taste , with class, some weird , some not... very straight forward in most cases , understand the meaning of life... good in bed... as for body types , a C-.

Italian - from personal exp. gain weight , slack off after long terms, fairly good looking, what makes them good looking is their accent , gesticulation , and THE brand : ITALIAN, also over estimate themselves.

Greek - Relaxed , mellow , hairry legs can be a problem, some similarities with italian , but not much. haven't exp too many of those.

Middle eastern - no one had a real middle eastern gf, unless they are middle eastern.
most middle eastern girls some of us dated are VERY americanized... 9 out of 10 are NOT good in bed , have strong culture and a sharp sens of humour...

Eastern European - To my taste THE BEST LOOKING ones , slavic blood, have alot to offer, in most cases low maintenance but deliver. BEST in bed. know their way around the house. if you show them money , they will become the man of the house. if you keep them on a leash , will love you.
they need a man to handle them, not a boy. If a boy is handling them theyll seek for a man.
( you don't **** her , she ****s you ) if experiencing otherwise , you got the americanized version.

Asian girls - haven't been there

Southern Asian girls - too different mentality from mine , don't wanna go there ! :)

_______

Please note those are my personal opinions , however compared to many other opinions that led to the same conclusions :)

heres my personal opinion based on my experience about girls from different geographical location :

QC girls - not top shelf, mostly fun to have short period sexual relations.

Canadian girls - below QC girls , somewhat fun to spend socializing depending on your mood.

American - easy to train , fun and plesant to have one around... unless you get the occasional psycho one.

Southern American - usualy mixed with ispanic blood , which gives them the always tanned skin,
VERY social , never get bored with one of those , lots of affection to offer.. and a C- in bed.

Latin/ispanic - must have a mood for one... mostly with a temper , slight attitude problems once and then. One of the biggest turn ons : ACCENT and caracter.

French - with taste , with class, some weird , some not... very straight forward in most cases , understand the meaning of life... good in bed... as for body types , a C-.

Italian - from personal exp. gain weight , slack off after long terms, fairly good looking, what makes them good looking is their accent , gesticulation , and THE brand : ITALIAN, also over estimate themselves.

Greek - Relaxed , mellow , hairry legs can be a problem, some similarities with italian , but not much. haven't exp too many of those.

Middle eastern - no one had a real middle eastern gf, unless they are middle eastern.
most middle eastern girls some of us dated are VERY americanized... 9 out of 10 are NOT good in bed , have strong culture and a sharp sens of humour...

Eastern European - To my taste THE BEST LOOKING ones , slavic blood, have alot to offer, in most cases low maintenance but deliver. BEST in bed. know their way around the house. if you show them money , they will become the man of the house. if you keep them on a leash , will love you.
they need a man to handle them, not a boy. If a boy is handling them theyll seek for a man.
( you don't **** her , she ****s you ) if experiencing otherwise , you got the americanized version.

Asian girls - haven't been there

Southern Asian girls - too different mentality from mine , don't wanna go there ! :)

_______

Please note those are my personal opinions , however compared to many other opinions that led to the same conclusions :)

best quality post in this thread !

close this thread and make a poll for people to vote , it will be easier to see results...
and more fun to argue about them ! :)

heres what your choices should look like :

QC girls
Canadian girls
American girls
Southern American girls
Latin/ispanic girls
French girls
Italian girls
Greek girls
Middle eastern girls
Eastern European girls
Asian girls
Southern Asian girls

ok mais seulement si tu ajoute trish et temisgirl au choix :p

mullato girls are the hottest (black/white mix, black/asian, dark skinned latinas)

eastern european (especially romanian) close second

but there;s hot girls in every nation/race.

Les Québecoises sont HOTT ( Ma blonde l'est) ensuite les Roumaines après les filles de l'Europe de l'est !

Le probleme avec les asiatiques, c'est ke y'a un trop faible pourcentage ki sont belles... pour une belle asiatique, y'en a 50 ki sont affreuses!
Autre probleme chez les asiatiques, c'est k'elles ont souvent l'air belles de dos, pcq'elles ont de beaux cheveux, une taille fine, un beau style, mais tu vois leur face merde ke ca decoit!

les italiennes ont de belles faces, mais toutes des gros culs ou larges hanches

alors moi je dis cote proportionnalite, ce sont les quebecoises les plus belles... mais je trouve k'elles ont tendance a vieillir vite, elles ont des rides assez jeunes...

conclusion: ma main est la plus belle lol joke... toutes les femmes peuvent etre belles d'apres moi, c'est une question de savoir s'entretenir... c'est pas pour rien ke les filles de famille riches sont plus belles ke les filles de B.S... ca l'air de rien, mais une saine alimentation, une bonne sante, du beau linge, une vie moins stressante, un bon entourage, etc, contribuent a rendre une personne plus belle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back