Who are the hottest girls ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quebecoise FTW..surtout quand elles sont entrain de manger une poutine devant toi...ca me turn tellement ON !!

I'm Persian, and I think Persian Girls are the hottest. My German girlfriend thinks so too. All of you MR guys can forget about getting a hot Persian girl unless you are made of money and are ready to have a high performance Ferrari. Or if you drive a Black BMW or Mercedes Benz.

http://www.bodazey.com/parisak_02.html

^^ pretty much gold diggers, not my type

Damn straight, never paid for pussy never will. To answer the OP, Eastern European girls 'cause they always look like a million bucks even if they're just crossing the street to get some milk (preaching for my choir here, my GF's Ukrainian), followed closely by Spanish girls (from Spain) their skin tone, body, accent and the sexy look in their eyes they all have. And in 3rd place come Korean and Pinai girls, in a tie with Latinas and Brazilians :bigup:

the hot ones.. no matter where u come from there is bound to have a hot one.. who the fuk cares.... u hot u hot...

italians are like he said ^^ they look like a millions bucks just to go outside lol get some milk or walk the dog

I'm Persian, and I think Persian Girls are the hottest. My German girlfriend thinks so too. All of you MR guys can forget about getting a hot Persian girl unless you are made of money and are ready to have a high performance Ferrari. Or if you drive a Black BMW or Mercedes Benz.

http://www.bodazey.com/parisak_02.html

persian girls are gonna be the hottest when pigs are gonna fly...
which will never happen.

keep in mind that in every country there are beautiful women.
in my personal opinion , it is a regional thing , not a country thing,

it isn't right saying Persian girls are the hottest , it would be more appropriate to say : Middle eastern girls are the hottest since they belong to the same geographical region. Which is not the case, middle eastern girls are NOT the hottest according to bias and statistical opinions and facts.

I've met beautiful persian girls in my life , but for most cases persian girls are ugly , hairy , crooked teeth/crooked toes and huge gold diggers. you can buy most persian girls with money and as soon as you run out of it they go for your friend who has more than you , which indirectly makes them prostitutes.

my best friend is persian , and has a gorgeous persian gf , she treats him like a king and vice versa. But those types are exceptions.
there are always exceptions everywhere.

to conclude ,
I understand that you are proud to be persian , and automaticly vote for persian girls , but let me tell you something , I've travelled MOST countries in the world including Iran and other middle eastern countries, I think im credible enough to state that they are FAR from being the hottest.

it shows you haven't been to eastern europe ;)
or maybe you are just in denial.

cheers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back