Possibly my new love?

Status
Not open for further replies.
a) You are an idiot
b) Sti is $39 000
c) See A

Ok... still look and feel cheap for a 40k car. It offer nothing but power and 4wd.

Almost bought one last year and decided not to after a test drive simply because it feels cheap inside and offer no comfort.

You just can't compare R32 to STI.

Ok... still look and feel cheap for a 40k car. It offer nothing but power and 4wd.

Almost bought one last year and decided not to after a test drive simply because it feels cheap inside and offer no comfort.

You just can't compare R32 to STI.

You're right r32 gets it's ass handed by any chipped gti, sti and evo won't... And the r32 interior sn't all that... Evo is hotter IMO.

Problem with r32 is that it's very slow and it does not handle nearly as well. better off to get a 2002 m3 that always falls apart then a r32 that has potential for being a huge marshmellow cooker.

my budy just bought an sti for his girlfriend and yeah its alot of plastic but considering the price he picked it up for (its a 2007) its a sick car. i was all bander over the r32 before but now more and more want to stay away from it.

my budy just bought an sti for his girlfriend and yeah its alot of plastic but considering the price he picked it up for (its a 2007) its a sick car. i was all bander over the r32 before but now more and more want to stay away from it.

yeah and the 08+ are even much nicer inside

interior.jpg

centerconsole.jpg

You're right r32 gets it's ass handed by any chipped gti, sti and evo won't... And the r32 interior sn't all that... Evo is hotter IMO.

You're right, EVO is a whole lot better then the TSI in every aspect. Wish I could drive one. But the reviews say it's better then the TSI and as for the look, well, it's awesome in and out.

Problem with r32 is that it's very slow and it does not handle nearly as well. better off to get a 2002 m3 that always falls apart then a r32 that has potential for being a huge marshmellow cooker.

It's a car for Pri... the guy driving a auto MK4 1.8T... R32 will be faster then his 1.8T and a lot more fun.

R32 is fast enough for a daily driver, well, at least for me. lol

You're right, EVO is a whole lot better then the TSI in every aspect. Wish I could drive one. But the reviews say it's better then the TSI and as for the look, well, it's awesome in and out.

It's a car for Pri... the guy driving a auto MK4 1.8T... R32 will be faster then his 1.8T and a lot more fun.

R32 is fast enough for a daily driver, well, at least for me. lol

Believe it or not evo makes 350whp with bolt ons, vw's suck

Yeah for my needs the R32 will be good enough and I will also be keeping my automatic pimp MK4. :p

There u go PRI
Car: MKV R32 Tornado Red
Suspension: KW Variant 3
Wheels: VMR VB3 19x8.5 et45
Tires: Nitto Invo 235/35/19

R32_1.jpg

R32_2.jpg

R32_3.jpg

R32_4.jpg

new_sig.jpg

lol reading this thread, you guys are talking as if the R32 is the shittiest car on earth....... internet ftw!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back