OFFICIAL 'To the *insert car* on *insert street/highway, *insert message* ' thread

how do you get a HUD like that :O like ur phone reflecting on your windshield thingy :O thats sick do you have a special windshield or something

No it my phone projecting the speed into the night sky like the bat signal. Unfortunately only works on cloudy nights. LOL

No seriously, it the "SpeedView" app which has a HUD mode. You place your phone on the dash and any windshield will work. It works on the principle of reflection so on a bright sunny day it doesn't work so well although you might be able to see partially.

a la jetta dans les alentour de 2002, grise charcoal sur la 640-15n hier, paspire, sa tire ton char, le temps dune suspension p-t...

À la fille dans sa Focus de merde hier pm sur la 40 Est à la hauteur de Repentigny qui m'a coupé comme une conne en textant pis qui a jamais compris pourquoi je la klaxonnais non-stop pendant 5minutes: des mirroirs c'est pas une option et ça sert pas juste à se mettre du fouttu gloss! Garde tes yeux sur la route dammit !!

cest tu une fatass dans une focus aek un body kit pi toute? si oui jlai vu elle ma aveugler tlm etait fat

spotted f@cking sick 300zx : looook the car and then again i look the car and then i look the dude inside of the car who show me the hand : at first i was like : WTF ? And then i m like : OOOOOOOOOOOOO Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii young_makaveli !!!!!! :D 1ST TIME I MEET YOU MAN !!!!! :D

spotted f@cking sick 300zx : looook the car and then again i look the car and then i look the dude inside of the car who show me the hand : at first i was like : WTF ? And then i m like : OOOOOOOOOOOOO Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii young_makaveli !!!!!! :D 1ST TIME I MEET YOU MAN !!!!! :D

finaly i spotted you too man .,i know it was you cause of that subaru sticker lol

ahahahaha that true man :d nice to see you man . :d but i at first i wasnt sure if its was you or not . but then i m like yessss its him :D

Lol yeah i saw you were like "what the fuck" then you waved back like a 30 seconds later

I was entering sources and you was leaving it

To the guy with the white 1969 roadrunner on the 40 west st-charles exit. Looks like it was bought at the dealer just yesterday.

To the Audi A8L from Ontario I was following yesterday afternoon in Vaudreuil-Dorion :

utf-8BSU1HMDAyNzktMjAxMTA3MjQtMTMzNS5qcGc.jpg

Nice licence plate...

(Hmmmm...not clear...plate # is AUDI A8L ...!!!)

to the phaggot in the stock silver accord coupe, with shitty Ebay blue HID's on the 13s/20E comming from jdm meet. Problem hondafag? learn how to install HID's, and stop mean muggin errbody.

to the Destroyed White JDM 240sx silvia sometin with rattle can flat black top on the 20 between dorion all the way to Ile-perrot .... Me no race with Wife in the car , especially in dayly driver Ep3 Gutless K20a3 powered half station wagon ... but anything if you see my other blackout american s-box :)

Back