Pant shitting action hillclimb (In Poland GSMP 2013)

we need a hill climb event in quebec!!!

If we aren't even able to hold events all year at the F1 track (which is a no brainer easy money maker) we will never hold a HC in QC.

Too many restrictions roads are too bad.

I always imagined how AMAZING a rally would be in the CITY of Montreal. Starting in the Old Port, making way towards Parc Ave, Up Camilien Houde, down the mountain towards Côtes des Neiges, left, right directly on Belvedere Rd in Westmount, bam, you catch my drift.

Damn ive heard of driving 10 10ths but this is ridiculous! :yikes:

Need more info on that crazy red astra...

If we aren't even able to hold events all year at the F1 track (which is a no brainer easy money maker) we will never hold a HC in QC.

I always imagined how AMAZING a rally would be in the CITY of Montreal. Starting in the Old Port, making way towards Parc Ave, Up Camilien Houde, down the mountain towards Côtes des Neiges, left, right directly on Belvedere Rd in Westmount, bam, you catch my drift.

S'il y avait une course organisée dans les "belles" rues de MTL, il FAUDRAIT que çe soit un rallye! hahaha

dat audi group B

10:16-10:20 flatout

oh my oh my strong everything

runner up: 12:48-12:55 fuarking impressive

seriously though, some of these drivers were really bad

That rabbit @ 0:30 was about 0.25 seconds from being liquefied.
Don't even know what to say about the red Astra...pretty bonkers. Sounds like a jet mixed with a blender.
Crazy video, thanks for sharing.

Last edited:

I'd participate in a heartbeat. Mtl needs a legit rally event.

we need a hill climb event in quebec!!!

Sad fact is, we don't have nearly this caliber of race cars here anymore. What little race cars that do come out of their garages are usually pretty old, or if more recent don't have that high a specification. The money simply isn't there. Those that do have money usually go to big GT machines (Porsche Cups and more), which you would never see go up Mont-Ste-Anne or whatever suitable hill we have here.

So if someone does organise a hillclimb, don't expect Berg Cup levels of awesomeness, unfortunately.

Sad fact is, we don't have nearly this caliber of race cars here anymore. What little race cars that do come out of their garages are usually pretty old, or if more recent don't have that high a specification. The money simply isn't there. Those that do have money usually go to big GT machines (Porsche Cups and more), which you would never see go up Mont-Ste-Anne or whatever suitable hill we have here.

So if someone does organise a hillclimb, don't expect Berg Cup levels of awesomeness, unfortunately.

I'll be there with my 91 civic :dunno:

I am pretty sure you can do a hill climb event somewhere in the mont saint-sauveur valley. you invite a bunch of series/class to participate. even maybe a street legal class? you can also use a small section to do a drift/touge event. Get someone to do a TV show with it and boom you have good media coverage and i am sure the spectators will come because it's not to far from Montreal. I know the cars won't be as awesome then in Europe but I still think it could turn out to be a really cool event

Back