Roll Call! Who is Who and Whatcha Got?

Jelly_Belly you going to stop by Julep to pick up a quart of orange juice in case you get thirsty? Since they don't have Julep tasty orange juice in Boucherville. :D. I would join you guys but still at work till Aug. 13th. I wouldn't be hard to spot either most likely the oldest guy there.:p

Car looks good all doll up! :bigup:

Jelly_Belly you going to stop by Julep to pick up a quart of orange juice in case you get thirsty? Since they don't have Julep tasty orange juice in Boucherville. :D. I would join you guys but still at work till Aug. 13th. I wouldn't be hard to spot either most likely the oldest guy there.:p

Haha unfortunately no :( julep is in the opposite direction of the boucherville meet. Im probably going to have to satisfy my craving by getting a large smoothie from McD's or some other place.... Im thinking starbucks but their prices put even julep to shame....

Sucks you cant make it, would be cool to see your ride in person! Specially if you still have the rims I think you have... :D

Just got back from boucherville meet. Very small turnout. I was told that even the organisers didnt show up which never happens. Il see if I can pass by next week. Im sure it was just the weather that put people off. Other than that, meet was fun and full of familiar faces from julep.

(sorry for double post)

Pics from meet

2zpiofa.jpg

A wild beetle appeared!

av5o5.jpg

Had to tank up after an enthusiastic drive home... Luckily gas is 116.9!!!!!!!

15dksvn.jpg

heard good things about the boucherville meets, i think a couple of them were huge.
i never got the opportunity to go.
i deliver there haha

also my b7rs4 in-case ppl 4got haha

UcBRgv4.jpg

Back to the euro game! J'ai toujours aimé les Patate B5 et j'avais un peu de sous de lousse après avoir vendu mon 4x4. J'ai déjà eu Mk2-3-4 et TT225.
Pogné un pas pire deal d'une madame espagnol. 1.8T automatique, 145,000km le coffre à gants plein de factures chez Kamille. On va ben voir ce que l'on peut en faire!

123_1.jpg

Back