Article: alright which one of you losers chill at 110 in the left lane?

Key word KEEP UP WITH THE FLOW. On sait pas a quelle vitesse ca roulait devant la Civic, on sait pas a quelle vitesse ca roulait sur la voie du centre.

C'est visiblement pris d'une dash cam.

Pourquoi OP post pas le video qu'on ait une meilleure idee au lieu de poster un STILL.

Y'a tu de quoi a cacher?

C'est quoi ton trip la tu pense que le gars est venu inventer une histoire de bretteux dans la voie de gauche? LG en reviens toujours pas du vidéo qu'il a posté sur MR où tout le monde lui a dit de décalisser de la voie de gauche, depuis ce temps là il est le justicier de la voie de gauche.

Lepolak comes back from all around the world trips, as soon as he got on the highway, shit like this happens.

Im sorry for you bro.

That's why there's accidents and problems. How can the guy in the left merge if everybody else is going faster.

ouai, quand ca fait 5 min...que tu suis quelqu'un qui pense que la voie de gauche c'est pour cruiser en chillan, pis que j'ai reussi a changer de voie 4 fois de facon securitaire, sans faire de mouvement brusque pour tranquillement revenir dans la voie de gauche (qui est en passant, la voie pour depasser) si tu vois quelqu'un arriver en arriere de toi, c'est parce que logiquement, il roule plus vite que toi....et tu bloque "le depassement" qu'il essaie de faire.

si t'es pas le plus vite dans la voie de gauche, c'est pas compliquer, tasse toi et revient dans la voie de gauche apres. mesemble que c'est pas compliquer. ok, tu veux passer les 12 chars a ta droite avant de te tasser, fine...MAIS TU BLOQUE QUELQUUN QUI ESSAY DE DEPASSER!!!!!!!! ....dans la voie de depassement.

ca l'adonne tu bin pareille, une personne qui essaye de depasser dans la voie de depassement, sa sonne tu asser bin quand meme hein?

je m'excuse d'etre un peu agressif avec mon ecriture, disont que j'ai pus bin bin de patience pour ce genre de personne egocentrique, qui pense que la voie de gauche leur appartienne.

je me pense pas meilleur que personne, je veux juste aller plus vite que ceux qui roule moins vite que moi. arreter de me faire chier avec vos histoires de limite de vitesse...tous le monde sait que 100km/h, c'est trop slow pour etre dans la voie de gauche pendant des heures.

left lane hugger spotted. *******, you purchased the left lane? It's yours? Who are you to decide how fast other people need to drive at? I hope the day you have an important thing to get to you get blocked by a left lane hugger see how it feels.

The number of idiots riding in the left lane in quebec is ridiculous. I see idiots (mostly matantes TVA) going straight from the on ram to the left lane sitting there at 90 then I pass them and honk them and I get the finger.

u mad bro? because you sound like...you're mad AF...no i didnt purchased the left lane, neither you or OP...so the guy on the pic have all the right to be there, he wasnt going 100km/h or below, he was going 110 which is ok, and the day i'll have an important thing to get to, i'll do something called PLANIFICATION so i wont be mad and cry on MR because somebody was ''blocking'' my important self on the left lane

Great observation!
Don't get your knickers in a knot because our roads are better.

ouai, quand ca fait 5 min...que tu suis quelqu'un qui pense que la voie de gauche c'est pour cruiser en chillan, pis que j'ai reussi a changer de voie 4 fois de facon securitaire, sans faire de mouvement brusque pour tranquillement revenir dans la voie de gauche (qui est en passant, la voie pour depasser) si tu vois quelqu'un arriver en arriere de toi, c'est parce que logiquement, il roule plus vite que toi....et tu bloque "le depassement" qu'il essaie de faire.

si t'es pas le plus vite dans la voie de gauche, c'est pas compliquer, tasse toi et revient dans la voie de gauche apres. mesemble que c'est pas compliquer. ok, tu veux passer les 12 chars a ta droite avant de te tasser, fine...MAIS TU BLOQUE QUELQUUN QUI ESSAY DE DEPASSER!!!!!!!! ....dans la voie de depassement.

ca l'adonne tu bin pareille, une personne qui essaye de depasser dans la voie de depassement, sa sonne tu asser bin quand meme hein?

je m'excuse d'etre un peu agressif avec mon ecriture, disont que j'ai pus bin bin de patience pour ce genre de personne egocentrique, qui pense que la voie de gauche leur appartienne.

je me pense pas meilleur que personne, je veux juste aller plus vite que ceux qui roule moins vite que moi. arreter de me faire chier avec vos histoires de limite de vitesse...tous le monde sait que 100km/h, c'est trop slow pour etre dans la voie de gauche pendant des heures.

So let me get this straight. you want to go faster than somebody?
Shit...
So does the guy in the blue Civic lol

Nobody reads what they're typing? So what if the guy isn't going 160km/h. He's passing somebody. End of story. Wait until he's done passing, and then you can pass him.

If a kid is crossing the street do you stop, or run him over because he's not walking 50km/h? I don't understand why this bothers people so much. Get over it. Not everybody wants to drive at 115km/h+.
If slow traffic bothers you so much buy a bike and drive on the shoulder.
Ya, it's illegal, but so is driving 120.

Lepolak comes back from all around the world trips, as soon as he got on the highway, shit like this happens.

Im sorry for you bro.

the week after I got back from Germany I was very frustrated driving here. People are clueless to surroundings in North America.

oh well.. lol ok sorry for living on the south shore and not varennes anymore btw..and i do have a car..sorry if its not a MR standard 50k+ car...because you're so much important and your time is so much more valuable than any of us

Yesterday I was in the left lane doing 119 to pass everyone then went back in the center lane for the suv who was doing 120+ it's pretty simple, pass move back over.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

this shit makes me laugh. I do move over when the guy comes up slowly in a proper manner. If you're gonna come up to me quickly while i'm at 115+ and ride my ass like a maniac, believe me I'll make ur life hell. I don't brake... I slow down. And if you think you have the rights, let's see if you're gonna pass me at 120+ when a cop is beside me.

Again, If you keep a proper distance (at least 1car) I always move over.

u mad bro? because you sound like...you're mad AF...no i didnt purchased the left lane, neither you or OP...so the guy on the pic have all the right to be there, he wasnt going 100km/h or below, he was going 110 which is ok, and the day i'll have an important thing to get to, i'll do something called PLANIFICATION so i wont be mad and cry on MR because somebody was ''blocking'' my important self on the left lane

You do understand youre an idiot right? Left lanes are made to be used for passing only. Nice job confirming you dont know the basic rules of driving.

this shit makes me laugh. I do move over when the guy comes up slowly in a proper manner. If you're gonna come up to me quickly while i'm at 115+ and ride my ass like a maniac, believe me I'll make ur life hell. I don't brake... I slow down. And if you think you have the rights, let's see if you're gonna pass me at 120+ when a cop is beside me.

Again, If you keep a proper distance (at least 1car) I always move over.

What? You sound like a little girl in need of proper education. Proper what? There is no proper way of anything. Left lane is a passing lane.

You would slow down in front of me in the left lane, I would CUT YOUR ASS AFTER LIKE NO TOMORROW, THEN I WOULD BRAKE CHECK YOUR ASS HARD. I hope your brakes are new on your poverty low end BMW.

You would learn the hard way NEVER TO BLOCK THE LEFT LANE AGAIN. I'll glady do something illegal if you do so, kid.

A real douchebag drives an M5, not a poverty 10 year old low end BMW. Fucking poser.

EDIT: This is you:

so you would slow down in front of the cop because he's crawling up your ass?

Last edited:
actually...you look more like an idiot right now..i never said that i'm driving in the left lane and blocking people. Like maxpower96 said, i always move over if you are faster than me, but OP said that the guy on the pic was actually passing people...so whats the problem if he was in the left lane passing people? ohhh he wasn't passing people fast enough for mr OP i'm important as shit...so you guys are just cry baby IMO and yes thanks i know the basic rules of driving.

oh well.. lol ok sorry for living on the south shore and not varennes anymore btw..and i do have a car..sorry if its not a MR standard 50k+ car...because you're so much important and your time is so much more valuable than any of us

don't worry, E60 BMW go for 15,000$ and he most likely owe most of it to a bank.

a new mazda 3 is more expensive

the week after I got back from Germany I was very frustrated driving here. People are clueless to surroundings in North America.

98% of drivers in North America would shit their pants on the Autobahn! Probably kill someone too! Gunther behind you flashes his headlights 2km behind you to warn he is blasting in! Jean-Guy slams on the brakes to piss-off Gunther flying down at 250km/hr in his A8 TDI. Gunther slams into Jean-Guy's ass because he slowed down to 90km/hr in his Peugeot 1.2 ltr diesel and did not move over!

I drive 190km/day. Everything goes to shit when I reach the fork in Vaudreuil. It goes from 2 lanes to 3 lanes. How the lanes are there is bizarre. Heading east, when people come off the one lane into the 3 lane from the 30, people for some reason HAVE to get into the middle lane. What they don't understand is that the right lane for the 40 east is the middle lane at that fork.

People ACTUALLY cut-off people who HAVE priority. What is this I-have-to-hog-the-middle-lane-as-soon-as-possible syndrome. I don't even understand why there is 3 lane Highways in Québec. People barely use the right lane. It would save a shitload of money.

If people followed the rules of the road, there would be less accidents and less traffic. Like i mentioned previoulsy, do you find it normal that I can drive 100-105km/hr in the right lane while the left lane is stopped? Middle lane is flowing because truckers keep a 50-70km/hr pace in the middle lane.

Back