Article: Is Kassian's Truck a F-250, 350 or 450? Here is the pre-crash pic

DannyITR

Administrator
Staff member
I can't tell the difference. Can anyone identify it from the pic because the side insignia is impossible to read.

kassian-truck.jpg

C'est pas un F-450 car ils sont double roue

Maintenant si c'est un F-250 ou un F-350 il faut se pencher en dessous et checker les lames c'est pas mal la seul différence entre les deux quand ont parle de simple roue en arriere.

You would have to be a hockey player to be so fucking desperate for money that you drive around in a truck with all that BS stuck to it................

Kassian doit porter des t-shirts blancs serrés avec plein de diamonds dessus pis des têtes de mort genre

ou des t-shirt headrush

faut etre desesperé ou deja dans gamick pour acheter un camion et promouvoir LE Roi du camion...

20 year old girl was driving the car.... and another 18 year old girl as a passenger + himself

that party crashed.....

lol

small dick vehicle or not i'd still love to be plowing through snowstorms in some lifted f350 sitting on big studded tires

Are people forgetting Carey Price's penchant for young girls and booger sugar early on in his career with the Habs?

Big deal... this guy partied with two young girls, one of whom clearly can't handle her shit. What's of more concern IMO was the fact that the habs player himself didn't seem that lucid according to a witness on the scene.

Are people forgetting Carey Price's penchant for young girls and booger sugar early on in his career with the Habs?

Big deal... this guy partied with two young girls, one of whom clearly can't handle her shit. What's of more concern IMO was the fact that the habs player himself didn't seem that lucid according to a witness on the scene.

exactly, the habs org. had to move his (Price's) girlfriend in town to make him stop all his shit... Kassian is known to be a party animal, at that age, with that amount of money, i'd lose it sometimes too, but u have to be careful to not affect your game on the ice.

his GF wasnt one of those two girls as far as I know

and he fractured his foot and nose btw....

good start in MTL champ!

i was talking about Price's girlfriend

Ya i know... Kassian moved here with his gf ... and I was saying I dont think she was in the car with him as far as I know

And Kassian is 24 when price was a party animal he was what 19-20?

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

C'est pas un F-450 car ils sont double roue

Maintenant si c'est un F-250 ou un F-350 il faut se pencher en dessous et checker les lames c'est pas mal la seul différence entre les deux quand ont parle de simple roue en arriere.

This. F450 a un essieu plus beef en avant et avec les roues "commerciales" 19.5" 10 troues qui fait qu'ils ont des fender flare lisses plus larges d'origines.
C'est plus rare un F-450 bro dozer parce que les roues aftermarket ne sont généralement pas de ce style la ($$$) et les pneus sont $$$

Kassian doit porter des t-shirts blancs serrés avec plein de diamonds dessus pis des têtes de mort genre

ou des t-shirt headrush

des tshirts TAPOUT aussi c'est dans la même gamme.

faut etre desesperé ou deja dans gamick pour acheter un camion et promouvoir LE Roi du camion...

Le 91.9 ont fait une promo hockey chez le RDC. Il se l'est fait prêter ce camion là voyons. Le lot de pub que ça génère! Tous les 'ti gars qui travaillent su'a construction à 18-20 ans et qui se cherche un trrrruck après avoir scrappé leur crédit en payant pas leur cellulaire à 17 ans vont aller là-bas après s'acheter des F150 rembobinés.

des tshirts TAPOUT aussi c'est dans la même gamme.

Le 91.9 ont fait une promo hockey chez le RDC. Il se l'est fait prêter ce camion là voyons. Le lot de pub que ça génère! Tous les 'ti gars qui travaillent su'a construction à 18-20 ans et qui se cherche un trrrruck après avoir scrappé leur crédit en payant pas leur cellulaire à 17 ans vont aller là-bas après s'acheter des F150 rembobinés.

ok, mais jespere quil sest fait meme payé pour rouler avec ca lol...

Back