Stranger things on netflix

c'est pour ca que t'en conduis une? :yikes:

come back trop facile... sorry!

Deux en faits :), jai un Grand Vitara aussi. Jai ecris ca expres pour qu'un brave homme me la crisse dans la face comme tu l'as fait :D

Serieux, je vous plaint de pas pouvoir vous emerveiller a rien (Stranger Things et WagonOwner), votre vie doit etre rough.

I definitely wouldn't have started a thread over this show.
But it's not bad... I'll watch the rest of the season... science fiction isn't really my thing though.

Show actually gets intense after episode 4....
I banged out 4 episodes last night.

I thought I'd watch a bit of the first episode last night, maybe half before bed.

I went to bed after midnight and 4 episodes into the series.

That is a GOOD series.

The actress that plays 011 is incredible, I'm thinking she'll be nominated for an Emmy award for best actress in a drama.

Her, the "main" gang of kids, the teenager that plays the photographer and the "main" cop make most other actors in the series look like amateurs including Winona Ryder.

BTW, HUGE HUGE references to Half Life, within minutes they had me riveted.

Anyone who grew up in the 80s will have a real nostalgia ride watching this. It's a time capsule to E.T., Outer Limits, and the Steven Spielberg days of old. Attention to detail is phenomenal... down to the way the opening credits are drawn in. This show hits a very specific niche, and does so in amazing fashion.

Anyone who grew up in the 80s will have a real nostalgia ride watching this. It's a time capsule to E.T., Outer Limits, and the Steven Spielberg days of old. Attention to detail is phenomenal... down to the way the opening credits are drawn in. This show hits a very specific niche, and does so in amazing fashion.

And the musical score is phenomenal.

I'd almost put the score of Stranger Things on par with the score from Turbo Kid but I find the Turbo Kid score to have been crisper (and also hits home because Le Matos are from Montreal...) :

From Project Akira:

tumblr_oan9r2RmBy1v65ieho3_250.gif

200.gif

Wtf que la finale est bof ? Je pense que vous vous mélangez avec Lost, les gars.

Damn vous chialez tellement pour rien. Ce qui aurait été prévisible as fuck, ça aurait été que le monstre et la fillette soient la même "entité". Là, c'est juste une fin bien normale qui boucle la boucle de la première saison de façon relativement efficace et qui prépare la patente pour la deuxième saison.

Back