Road bike thread

Je suis pas assez mecano pour ca mais je pense pas . Ya des gars pas mal plus caller que moi qui pourrait te repondre. En meme temps essaie sa prend quoi 5-10min defaire ca!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only to the original owner.

On the other hand, Trek have a pretty good record with regards to frame reliability. My "recovery rides" bike (Trek 5.0 2006) still runs like day 1 and the carbon frame doesn't show any sign of fatigue.

I don't feel there is any "time length" or "expiry" otherwise it would be written on the frame "Should be replaced after XX/XXXX date"

Carbon doesn't "fatigue" like aluminum does, technically the carbon frame should last for ages. It comes down to care and how you ride. As for care I guess avoid rough areas, don't over torque things and keep bike clean. Any chips should be filled in with a clearcoat pen. I'm rather anal about bike care, every week I take my bike apart and inspect the frame, lube everything and reassemble.

I don't feel there is any "time length" or "expiry" otherwise it would be written on the frame "Should be replaced after XX/XXXX date"

Carbon doesn't "fatigue" like aluminum does, technically the carbon frame should last for ages. It comes down to care and how you ride. As for care I guess avoid rough areas, don't over torque things and keep bike clean. Any chips should be filled in with a clearcoat pen. I'm rather anal about bike care, every week I take my bike apart and inspect the frame, lube everything and reassemble.

Every week!? You'd enjoy owning a bike with Fox suspension.

pour être plus aggressif en quelques étapes :

1. flip ta potence de bord
2. drop quelques spacer
3. slam that stem
4. enleve le top cap de ton jeu de direction pi slam ta potence sur le jeu de direction
5. achète toi une potence plus agressive (genre une 120mm 24 degrée)

best thing to do : un bon fit

viens me voir pour ça

J'approuve pour "un bon fit". Commencer à tout changer au hasard est le meilleur moyen de développer des nouveaux bobos.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Yesterday wind wasn't that bad, today was much worse. Join the MR cycling club and see if u can join us on the leaderboard 😉

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

Yesterday wind wasn't that bad, today was much worse. Join the MR cycling club and see if u can join us on the leaderboard ��

I'm not sure what you think is good or bad LOL it was by far the worst I've experienced at the F1 track. Back straight felt as if I was on a climb!

I'm not sure what you think is good or bad LOL it was by far the worst I've experienced at the F1 track. Back straight felt as if I was on a climb!
Haha yes! I was there too at the track, what time? Was there around 9:30-45am. White specialized with team sky suit

Oh Lawd what Have I done...
14102546_10157284982425696_1212671185588419204_n_zpszjo7aen6.jpg

Back