Recent content by 333

1. 3

NEW XBOX ONE controllers

I have 6 brand new authentic xbox one controllers. These are !!!WIRED ONLY!!! They were meant for xbox store displays so they come with a heavy duty cable that's screwed to the controller. I'm not a gamer but, my friend who is, says that these types of cables is what gamers want. Apparently...
  2. 3

Fiber isp 2018 aware me.

So I'm looking for a new isp. Fiber would be cool. Only thing is it can't be videotron or bell. Can't stand them. I'm looking for one of the smaller guys. Requirements: Min 200gb/MO Min 25down/10up Reliable Don't have to call back every 3 months because of price hike. Packages...
  3. 3

Want to buy trailer for atv. New or used

I'm looking for a trailer to haul an atv. It has to have a ramp and somewhat of a barrier around the sides. Open air. Minimum size 4x8. Willing to spend around 500$ + or - depending on the trailer. Or if you know somewhere I can find one new or used it would be appreciated.
  4. 3

Looking for an electrician.

Im looking for an electrician to add 2 new electric panels that doesn't charge through the roof. can anyone here recommend one for me. Ps. I don't want to replace panels. I want to add two more.
  5. 3

Any one here a website pro? (Wordpress related)

I'm making an e-commerce website and most of the work is done. But we're stuck on something. It's a small issue that I'm sure a pro can solve in .2 seconds. So I'm looking for someone who can help us just this one time or take on someone who can help us each time we get stuck. You will be...
  6. 3

LF: 2x 255/35/18 used

Looking to buy used tires that have a season or less left on them. Need them cheap! No Chinese crap. Show me what you got!
  7. 3

2013 and up genesis coupe hid H7 adapters $10

So I have adapters to make aftermarket hids fit the headlights of a 2013 and up genesis coupe. They might fit on other cars that need the adapter just like the Genesis. It's an H7 adapter. $10 firm. Pick up only.
  8. 3

firestone winterforce 185/65/15 excellent condition!

im gonna give you close up pics so you can judge for yourself how good they are. instead of bulshiting you with threadwear measurements and saying how they're good for lifetime lol, like some other people do. they're practically brand new though. less than a season on them. they do have the...
  9. 3

Recommendation for host

So a friend and I are starting an online store and we're looking for some input on a host. We have some in mind. But before we go and buy one. We want to be sure we're not over looking any other options. We were looking at siteground. And they charging $95 for the year for their medium...
  10. 3

brand new converse all stars black size 8

brand new in box model: M3310 BLACK MONO size:8 asking $50
  11. 3

4x Bridgestone POTENZA G019 p185/65/r15 $100

they have at least 2 seasons on them. one of them has some camber wear. $100 for all 4
  12. 3

heavy duty modern designer table with RGB L.E.D lighting

i have a table that's made for high traffic areas so if you or someone you know that has a store or club or restaurant it would be perfect for them. features: - used but condition is 9.5/10 -all metal structure. im not talking about a metal frame or anything. the whole damn thing is made out of...
  13. 3

used 92-95 civic coupe/hb type R front lip quick sale $50

in very good condition.it's painted white and made of polyurethane so it bends without breaking. priced for a quick sale at $50
  14. 3

TV box.

So I'm looking to buy a TV box but there are so many different options out there I have no clue what I'm looking for. Then there's the issue of it crashing after a few months. I heard android ones are good.... So aware me on the following. What should I be looking for What price should I...
Back