Recent content by castmaster

1. castmaster

What's up with Renault?

I've got a sneaky feeling that you're the only one who noticed...
  2. castmaster

What's up with Renault?

It's the second QC-plated Renault I've seen in less than a week.
  3. castmaster

SIR-ALP10T Sirius/XM + traffic tuner for Alpine head units

Selling a mint condition SIR-ALP10T Sirius/XM sattelite radio and traffic tuner for Alpine head units. This is a complete package, comes in the original box with all the original cables, antenna, manuals and accessories. A must if you have an Alpine head and don't want any stupid receivers...
  4. castmaster

Photoshoot with a fire-truck?

Got one big-as$, brand sparkling new firetruck at my workplace, parked here until Wednesday-Thursday... Anybody's in for a photoshoot? Got any ideas? Bring your own photograph and lights though, i'm not exactly equipped... PM if you've got something in mind....
  5. castmaster

WTB: MK4 Golf or Jetta 2.0 Automatic

My sister needs a first car... and she wants a VW... That being said, we're looking for: 2001-2003 Golf or Jetta, non smoking, with no rust... under 175K km... 2.0 preferably, but will consider the 1.8t as well.... Auto trany only... my sister is blond and doesn't get the concept of manual...
  6. castmaster

Asus EN8800GT 512mb videocard

Video card comes from a brand new CAD/CAM system, where I had to replace it with a more professional solution. You will only get the card in an anti-static bag, nothing else. This videocard is of no use for me. Price: 175$ 514-572-1490 Alex (Eng. or French)
  7. castmaster

Seas Lotus RT25F Tweeters

Up for grabs a pair of the best SQ tweeter i've ever heart in a car. Sound quality is simply amazing! Really clean, with precise staging! In brand new condition, used very little. Have been sitting in my closet ever since i've quit SQ competition. In the original box with all the hardware...
  8. castmaster

Blower resistor in MK4

Subject says it... Blower resistor in my g/f's MK4 golf just said "bye-bye!!!"... I know how to replace it, but i don't know for how much does a new one goes... What's the damage?
  9. castmaster

1995 Supra - Killer Deal!!!

CLICK!! :dunno: Is it one of these scammers? Or there's a zero missing? Still, for 24K it's a steal....
  10. castmaster

Bikers - enjoy!!!!

No comments.... *td*
  11. castmaster

Millage roll-back on mechanical counters...

Somewhere in the past i was told that if the digits on a mechanical counter aren't perfectly aligned, 99% that the counter was rolled back... Correct me if i'm wrong.. For example:
  12. castmaster

Bmw 525 1989

I'm posting for a friend, so please do not PM me, i saw the car in person, but I don't know the details.... Classic BMW (E34)1989 525I, 2.5 L, 5 Speed, 299000KM The car is fully loaded and equipped:power everything, sunroof,abs, onboard computer, cruise control. Very clean and neat...
  13. castmaster

Camry service manuals - get it while it lasts!!!

Have fun! All gen. Camry official Toyota service manuals
  14. castmaster

Toshiba SD-P1850 portable DVD-player - Brand new!

As the subject states, I have a brand new Toshiba SD-P1850 portable DVD-player for sale. It comes in the original box with all the accessories included. Player was never used! Just opened the box to check it out and make sure it works. Got it as a gift but have no use for it. 200$...
  15. castmaster

Speaking about women vs. physics vs. driving...

And it seems that women own 'em all... :thefinger 7RMLt28n0-M
Back