Recent content by chicito

1. chicito

For sale: Used HTC M8 unlocked

Used HTC M8 up for grabs. Was once locked to Telus. Does show some scratches here and there but nothing too serious. Screen is intact and battery is OK. Not knowing what to ask, I'll put 200 or make me an offer. Thx
  2. chicito

2006 Civic - what is the going price?

Wife is putting her old car for sale. How much is it worth considering it's in OK-ish shape (someone did a scrap on the side) new exhaust, rebuilt AC mint interior with 185k km Thx
  3. chicito

Glass polish

Just got a gently used 2012 Outback... I guess the previous owner went hard with his scrapper, as the back glass is all marred. Tried sanding down the marks, then polishing, just made things worst :( Is there any place in Montreal how does glass scratch removals? Went to Lebeau, and he said...
  4. chicito

Tire shop open Sunday

Looking for a tire shop pen on a Sunday. Wife as a flat tire, can't seem to find anything wrong besides the obvious... No air Might have to buy a set of tires. Does anyone know of a place open on a Sunday? Thx
  5. chicito

LF wireless plan

Any one working at a either Rogers, Bell, Fido, Videotron could hook me up with a sweet plan? Looking for unlimited calls within Canada and 3GB of data for 50-55 a month Thx
  6. chicito

2001 Ford Focus Wagon

250k Rust hidden behind black paint Runs well But front disk are slightly rusted hence brake pedal feedback could easily be turned and voila Comes with 4 summer tires mounted on wheels and 4 winter tires on steelies. Perfect winter beater or car for renovations (reason I bought the car...
  7. chicito

Replacing shock mounts on a 2006 Jetta

Hi all, Silly question, but like shock, does one need to change both shock mounts (rear end)? Also, is it a hard job? My dad got quoted 1K+ at his local garage Thx
  8. chicito

Windshield chip repair

Hi all, Was driving on the 20W and a flying rock hit my windshield and now have a bullseye! Not going through the insurance, do you guys have someone or place you could refer me to? Thx
  9. chicito

Fixing a tear in my seat

My simili-leather seat as a tear on the cushion. I guess designer jeans created that?? Do you guys have a place you would recommend? Thx
  10. chicito

eShine promo code?

Looking to get a gallon of Detailers Pride Total Interior Cleaner in addition to other goodie from them Any as a valid promo code one might use? Also, is there a better time to get stuff from them such a microfiber towel, aquapel, exterior detailing (any suggestions??) Thx
  11. chicito

LF: 1x 225/45R17 Continental ContiProContact

Like the title says, looking for 1x tire only. Drove on my tire with low pressure and pretty much render my tire useless Thanks all
  12. chicito

FS: Ross-Tech HEX-USB+CAN VAG COM cable

Sold Mods please close this thread
  13. chicito

FS: 4 VW OEM wheels - Great for a winter setup

sold
  14. chicito

Ventilation only works at full balst (setting no.4)

Noticed, today, that my ventilation on my CC 2009, only works at full blast (4). When lowering it goes silent an no air comes from the duct. The AC light does come on mind you. Any idea? Thx
  15. chicito

Error code P0011/000017 - Bank 1: Camshaft A (Intake): Retard Setpoint not Reached (O

Passat 2009 chipped to Uni Stage 1+ No check engine light but got this code pulled from VCDS Going to stearleship for maintenance nxt week. Should I be concern? Should I ask them to have a look into this? Say they need to adjust the mechanical timing, would this affect my Uni tune? Sorry for...
Back