Recent content by civic11

1. civic11

22 inch rims

I have 22" Sacchi wheels for sale with tires mounted The specs are: 22x9.5 5x114.3 The wheels have other bolt paterns on them but not sure what they are. The wheels have Falken stz04 tires on them 265/40/22 The tires are good for one more summer I am selling them for 1450 neg If you want...
  2. civic11

cerwin vega v-max 10 inch subs

I am selling 2 cerwin vega v-max 10" subs used for 2-3 months upgraded to 12" subs 150$ for both 514-991-4353
  3. civic11

350z brembo calipers

So ive been looking around for a longggg time now for some stock brembos for my 350z for a while now, calling scrap yards and all that and it seems like its the rarest thing to find, so ive been told. Would anyone here know which scrapyard or garage that i can call that would have some?
  4. civic11

Pontiac sunfire gtx 500$ obo

My buddy is selling his dads sunfire, the engine wont start. it has 150000km on it He has not checked why it doesnt start, his dad is just taking this as a chance to get a new car. It could be something really simple to change and would make the perfect winter beater! He is asking for 500$ or...
  5. civic11

selling 2 continental contact sport 2 tires 245x35x20

like title says im selling 2 continental sport contact 2 tires 245 35 20 im asking 100$ the tires have a little bt of camber but the rest ofthe tire is mint!
  6. civic11

2002 rsx type S SICK DEAL!

Im putting this up for a buddy, this car is mint mint mint and runs amazing! the car was babied and its in A-1 shape all around! The car was never winter driven and has a one of a kind look! here is the description: 2002 rsx type s .....90000 km......custom blue and white leather...
  7. civic11

crescent street for f1

Hey, this might be a weird question, but how are the cars that are exposed on crescent street chosen? every year i go and see some moded cars that are there and wonder how they chose to put those ones? :dunno: thanks!
  8. civic11

92 b18c1 civic excellent condition!

1992 honda civic 4 door -> Engine 98-01 b18c1 J spec engine (GsR) with about 60000km on it clutch was changed at time of swap timing belt also changed at time of swap AEM cold air intake DC sport integra type R race headers Full 2 1\2 inch exhaust with high flow cat and magnaflow muffler...
  9. civic11

help pshop for mags!

Hey guys im thinking of changing the color of my mags or changing them all together for this summer but im not sure what would look the best, i know i want to leave the polished part on the mags as is but for the rest i either want jet black like my car or i was thinking about maybe gold?? could...
  10. civic11

WesT-IsLanD'R and civic11

NEW PICS PAGE 4 Hey everyone, WesT-IsLanD'R and I took advantage of the nice weather the other day to go take a couple of pics of our cars :bigup: . Hope you like! btw, white civic is WesT-IsLanD'R s and the black is mine! first time posting pics, hope it worked!:p
  11. civic11

Swaps

I know there has been many threads about people saying this place and that place are bad and that they got screwed over, but is there any GOOD places that people can go to get swaps done? And if you know of one that you got really good service and you were satisfied with your swap please leave...
  12. civic11

looking for a song

Its a house/dance song that i heard on the radio last night at 12:07 till 12:12 on the mix , it was live from system! words of the song that i know: Im looking right at you ... I want you, im addicted to you She says i want you , im addicted to you often during the song! Its a girl...
  13. civic11

FS Tickets for the habs vs penguins, jan 3rd!!!

As the title says tickets for the habs game for sale. Habs vs penguins jan 3rd! The tickets are in section 222 (red) row F and are in the club B meaning all you can eat! I have 2 tickets together. Im asking for 300$ per ticket. i know its high but there is a demand for the tickets, its all you...
  14. civic11

civic 93 lx 1600$

civic 93 lx, bleu, 4 portes, automatique, 280000 km, non-fumeur, a besoin de freins en avant, rouille normale de civic, aucun probleme de moteur, cause de vente : achat d'une voiture manuelle. civic 93 lx, blue, 4 doors, automatic, 280000 km, non-smoking, needs front brake, normal civic rust...
  15. civic11

looking for a song

Hey , im looking for a song i hear every tuesday when i listen to the club mix on mix96. I believe its live from club joy. The song has a very deap guys voice that says: Freak, a few times in the song and a girls voice that says: i love ... (not sure of the other 3 or 4 words), and thats it the...
Back