Recent content by Dubbin'

1. Dubbin'

XENA motorcycle sport bike lock

XENA motorcycle/sport bike lock. It is equipped with a pretty loud alarm. Nothing wrong with it just needs batteries. I had paid around 150$ for it and was only used a few times. the wear on it has been caused by laying around in my tool box. Still works fine will just require new batteries...
  2. Dubbin'

Bumper repair lease return need advice, réparation bumper retour de location avis?

Hi, Within the first few month of ownership I guess I hit something or someone hit me and a small 'chunk' of the bumper was missing. The lease is over in a few months and obviously need to fix it. Do I need a new bumper or can this be fixed using 'plastic welding' techniques??? If any of you...
  3. Dubbin'

EURO oldtimer offering a CARFAX to someone

Hi, If any one needs a CARFAX on a VIN, send me your VIN and e-mail in a PM. I have 1 that I will not use and expires 31/08/2013. Thanks, Mark
  4. Dubbin'

Best place for SAAQ mechanical inspection?

Hey guys, Most of the threads about this are dated and the recommended garages are no longer on the SAAQ approved list… I need to have a vehicle from Ontario inspected in order for it to be plated here. Car is mint and would like to keep it that way! Thanks! Mark
  5. Dubbin'

Hankook Ventus V12 245/30/20

Hey guys, Some nice tires here for sale 7/32's left. All 4 tires have about same tread. 450$ OBO Thanks Mark
  6. Dubbin'

Hankook Ventus V12 245/30/20

Hey guys, Some nice tires here for sale 7/32's left. All 4 tires have about same tread. 450$ OBO Thanks Mark
  7. Dubbin'

H&R coilovers for C6 Audi A6

Hey, Coilovers have about 15 000 km of summer driving. Only 1 1/2 summers on these they are really mint. No seals leaking, nothing seized, there was nothing at all wrong with them before taking them off. 1150$ OBO Here is how they looked. Still lots of thread to go lower. Thanks...
  8. Dubbin'

MkV rabbit/ GTI/ R32/ Passat CC ... Neuspeed sport spring

Hey guys, These springs have seen about 2 years of daily driving including winters. They offer a reasonnable drop and comfy ride. 50$ OBO. Need to get them out Here is what a CC looks like on them Thanks guys Mark
  9. Dubbin'

Versace 4105 GB1/87 black sunglasses

These glasses have been sitting around. They look brand new. Mint condition. 75$
  10. Dubbin'

Oakley Gascan Matte black/Polarized 100$

Amazing condition. They have not been worn in a few years. Thanks Mark
  11. Dubbin'

2007 Mazda 6 GS V6 *PRICED TO SELL*

Hey Guy, I have owned this car for almost 3 years now and it is a great car. Originally I had only planned keeping it a year and ended up keeping it until now. I am just ready for a change. I bought this car from a Quebec Mazda dealership as an american demo, it had at the time 33 000km. It...
  12. Dubbin'

Any body here work in sales at BMW?

Hey guys, Looking to lease a new car and was wondering if there were any sales guys here that i could go see. Thanks Mark
  13. Dubbin'

Looking for some one working in vw sales

Hi, My gf is looking for a 48 month lease on a 2011 automatic golf sportline. The trade in value of her car was 2200$ at arbour. Lease rates at the dealers were all about 330 tx in per month. Any one on here can do better? Thanks for the help guys. Mark
  14. Dubbin'

Programming mazda 6 switchblade??? Options?

Hey guys, i lost my flip key and all i have left is the valet key??? Is there any alternative to going to the dealer. They tell me its about 350 for key plus 1 hour of time? Thats ridiculous! Help me out! Car is a 2007 mazda 6 thanks Mark
  15. Dubbin'

Mazda 6 GT 18' wheels with tires

Hi, Selling a set of 4 very clean wheels with 3 sunyeu 225/40/18 tires (1 is flat). Tires have about 7k km on them. http://img689.imageshack.us/g/dsc00609du.jpg/ 650$ for wheels and tires. Thanks
Back