Recent content by ElliottG

1. ElliottG

Best class 1 truck schools?

Hi guys I will be doing my class 1 training soon and I'm just wondering what people think is the best school for class 1 training in Montreal. I'm not interested in doing the full college type school, so no recommendations for those places please. Mostly interested in the places that provide...
  2. ElliottG

Anyone have PDF "Driving a heavy vehicle"?

Hi guys, This might be a long shot, but I was wondering if someone has this book in PDF form they would be willing to share, for class 1 license: Thanks!
  3. ElliottG

Registering dirt bike that hasn't been registered in years

Hi guys I might be buying a 2001 dirt bike from a buddy of mine. He bought it new but only registered it the first few years that he owned it, and not after that. How does it work now at the SAAQ? Will he have to pay for every year that it was not registered until now to be able to transfer...
  4. ElliottG

Buying car from Ontario then swapping engine

Hi guys I was curious what the process is if I want to buy a car from Ontario with a blown engine, bring it to Quebec, and then swap an engine from a different car into it. How would you go about doing it since an inspection is required once you get it to Quebec if you want it licensed for the...
  5. ElliottG

For those who ride on ATV trails...

...how are the trails this year? Are they even open yet? I'm from the Vaudreuil area so I would mostly ride on the trails there, but also would maybe want to try the trails in the Rawdon area. Also, how much is the trail pass for summer only this year? The stupid website for the FQCQ STILL has...
  6. ElliottG

Where to buy Radians custom ear plug kit?

Hi* Anyone know where to buy Radians custom earplugs DIY kit in Montreal stores? http://www.radians.com/radsite/index...olded-earplugs Thanks!
  7. ElliottG

FS: Complete 2.7T Engine & A6 5HP-19 Automatic Transmission

For sale is a complete 2.7T motor from an automatic A6 (only missing the engine speed sensor which was taken for another car). Motor has higher mileage but still ran like a top when it came out of the car...I have videos of it running if you're serious. Also for sale is a 5HP-19 Automatic...
  8. ElliottG

B7 Audi 2.0T Original Down Pipe + Cat + Exhaust Mid Section

Looking to sell an original downpipe + cat for a B7 2.0T Quattro along with the mid section of the exhaust. $200 picked up in Vaudreuil Contact: Chris @ 514-8two6-4650
  9. ElliottG

FS: Brand new Cupra lip

Selling a brand new Cupra lip (bought, never installed), same as shown here: http://www.ecstuning.com/Search/Cupra_Lip/ES7754/ $75 takes it. Montreal area Contact: Chris @ 514-8two6-4650
  10. ElliottG

What company can do business cards like this?

Hey guys I'm looking for a company that can make anti-tear business cards for me (the ones with the plastic coating that are hard to tear). Anyone know a company in the MTL area that can get it done? Thanks, Elliott
  11. ElliottG

FS: VW Classix (17" - 5x112) GTI/GLI wheels with tires - $500

For sale is a set (4x) of VW Classix OEM wheels in 17" (5x112), ET54. One of the wheels has some curb rash and a ding on one of the spokes. Another one has the clear on the center cap peeling. Few other scuffs and dings here and there. I'd rate these 7/10. They look good from 10ft away...
  12. ElliottG

LF: Caliper 17z or 18z

Looking for both front calipers 17z or 18z from Cayenne, Touareg, Q7, etc Thanks, Elliott Sent from my S3
  13. ElliottG

FS: 19x9.5 Vertini Magic Concave

Like-new Vertini Magic Concave 19x9.5 all around, 5x112, ET48 Tires are brand new General's, 225/35/19 (worth $1200) Asking: $1800 FIRM First pic is of the actual wheels on the owner's actual car. Contact: Chris @ 514-eight26-4six50
  14. ElliottG

Storing car usual dates?

Hey guys This will be the first year I store my car over the winter and was just wondering approximately what time you guys decide to store them? Obviously I want to do it before the snow hits but obviously that could be any time now or in 2 months... Elliott Sent from my Galaxy S3
Back