Recent content by EVO II

1. E

Scirocco 16v 1983

-Scirocco 1983 noir -moteur 2L 16v,avec tete neuve qui date de novembre 2005 -toit ouvrant -vitres electrique -interieur cuir noir -suspention bilstein/neuspeed besoin de : -reparation au plancher coter conducteur -pare-brise est craquer La voiture est fiable,c' est ma voiture de...
  2. E

Scirocco MK1 1981

Je vend mon scirocco MK1 et tout le lot de pieces qui me reste avec.Le moteur(1.8l 8v) est defectueux et ne part plus.L' odometre indique environ 140 000km.Le body n' est pas ce qu' il y a de plus beau,mais la voiture est vraiment solide,plancher parfait,c' est vraiment une bonne base pour un...
  3. E

FS: F1 ticket(friday)

I got two tickets for friday in grandstand 11(senna corner),excellent tickets!! 60$ each.
  4. E

Bilstein SPORT/Neuspeed SPORT (VW)

Suspension Bilstein SPORT avec coil Neuspeed SPORT,qui fait sur les plate-formes A2 et A3.En excellent etat et avec les factures,donc les garanties a vie qui viennent avec. 750$ ou echangerais pour de quoi d`equivalent pour plate-forme A1.
  5. E

Golf 1987

4 auto c' est trop et j'ai pu assez de place chez moi.Je vend mon golf 1987 bleu 170 000km interieur de GTI roues tear drop frein a disque en arriere gros freins de 10,1" en avant Le vehicule va vraiment bien,tres fiables. 1200$,un peu nego.
  6. E

Cruise for the bugshow sunday

Some of us are leaving tomorow for the bugshow in Toronto sunday,we are going to spend the night over there and will come back after the show on sunday.We are leaving from the "Colisse Kirkland" around 9 am,then on the way there,we`ll join the Ottawa V-dubbing club people on the 401,and cruise...
  7. E

Huge GTG June 22nd Montreal/Ottawa and other city`s

Hey everybody! The president of Ottawa V-dubbing club,got in contact with me.They want to come to Montreal on june 22nd(saturday) to meet the Montreal dubbers.So they asked me to take care of the montreal end of things.The idea would be to meet around 2 o`clock,and go for a scenic cruise in the...
  8. E

Next DUBAHOLICS meet

I just want to let you guys know that the next meet will be at Lafleur on Sources blvd,friday(april 19) at 8pm. I`ll be there for sure at 8pm. Also,all the people that are interrested in joining the club are more then welcome! thanks.
  9. E

Dubaholics club meeting

I just talk with Jeremie,and this is just a little reminder to tell everybody that there is a second meeting for every members of the club and those who wants to join the club.The meeting is gonna be saturday march 9, at 8 o`clock The meeting will be at the same place as last time,wich was at...
  10. E

Citroen Picasso

I just found those pics! I ts a Citroen ''PICASSO'',a little econobox from France.Of course,this is a special model,kind of like the CLIO V6. I just thought that it was so beautiful,that i had to share! I cannot find any info about the engine though,if anybody knows anything about it,please...
Back