Recent content by hUMANGERMs

1. hUMANGERMs

Towing capacity on a B4 VR6

*sorry if this is a repost* Sup people! Been a while since I've posted anything! So I have this B4 VR6 wagon and I'm (eventually) going to want to carry a trailer behind it, for a couple of weeks here n there... travelling. Does anyone know what the towing capacity is on these cars? Obviously...
  2. hUMANGERMs

NEED TO BUY:: Window regulators for 1995 Passat B4

Have any? Drivers side front and rear needed. I haven't ruled out if the problem is with the switches so who knows.. I might only need switches :) if you can email me that would be better :::::: thesose @@@ gmail ... com Thanks!!
  3. hUMANGERMs

RAZR for sale

my father is getting rid of it after like 6 months for a blackberry... and its in mint condish, and its the silvery/gray color. its probably locked for BELL, but we'll see. ill put a price up later, or tomorrow. if anyone is interested just reply here and ill get back to you soon. make...
  4. hUMANGERMs

Parting out 1994 GTi

> FS: 1994 GTi 2.0l < ...$800 firm... Dusty Mauve Plaid (3-stripe) seats badgeless grill 260000 kms This car is for parting out, I just cant do it myself. Engine needs a tune up but is good. Tranny makes the reverse noise. 4 discs. Brand new winter tires (bought in November).
  5. hUMANGERMs

VEND MOI UNE/SELL ME A: drivers side door MK3 Golf. Also need passenger fender...

I need these pronto. Call me if you have anything worthy to work with. Thanks! Joey (514) 7749991
  6. hUMANGERMs

Sell me a V3 for Bell !! (CDMA)

I'll buy it RIGHT NOW!! Whats the price? Just sell it to me~ serious, PM me. PS i would much rather if it was black. awesome.
  7. hUMANGERMs

Brake pad stuck to disc (grinding sound)

Problem: Brake pad is stuck to disc (drivers side rear). I dont know how to remove the pad at all. I wonder whether the friction caused by driving around with the pad rubbing the disc at all times will destroy more than just the pad and disc. Im going to have to buy a new pad and disc cause...
  8. hUMANGERMs

Are you hiring?

I need out of this job. Quick. Help a fella.
  9. hUMANGERMs

Y.D.B.'s

Anyone?
  10. hUMANGERMs

MK3 "not-spraying-fluid" problem

Stop me if you've heard this one... Have you ever heard about an MK3 not spraying windshield fluid when the reservoir is full? I pulled the line from the nozzle to see if there was ANY fluid going through it at all but there was nothing. The fuse is fine. I checked the electrical connection to...
  11. hUMANGERMs

Need GTI cluster

I need a GTI cluster (the white/silver gauges) for the MK3. Please.
  12. hUMANGERMs

GMAIL anyone?

The first to reply to the thread gets a free GMAIL account. If you want it.
  13. hUMANGERMs

Error message, MK3 obd1: "IN 02"...

OBD1 golf 1994 2.0 5spd. Everythings been great on the car (so far, been 5 days) and no signs of any issues, except this: When the key goes in the ignition and is turned to the "On" position, the part of the cluster that shows the Kilometers flashes a message that looks like it reads "IN 02"...
  14. hUMANGERMs

Weird MK4 Jetta

My girlfriend saw an MK4 Jetta on the 20 today, but not just any Jetta. (sorry, no pics...i wish!) All she could explain was that some weird contraptions were connected to go right into the gascap. Out the gascap was all these pipes, antennas or odd things all clamping to the car doors and the...
  15. hUMANGERMs

Whoop Whoop

'Das da sound o' da Police
Back