Recent content by in limbo

1. in limbo

E30 with s38b36 swap

Looking for $6500. I know it’s not the right time, but would make a great winter project for someone. So I’ve decided to sell my 1991 E30 project with an S38B36 euro engine transplant. Originally the car was a 318IS. The car was purchased from a Vwvortex member back in 2008 in its original...
  2. in limbo

E30 Parts

So I’m in the middle of swapping out my 1991 318is and have some parts up for sale: -M42 engine with 210,000 km (strong runner) ------ SOLD -4.10 LSD ----$175 -5 speed tranny (shifts great in every gear)----SOLD -2 drive axles----SOLD -MAF sensor with K&N filter----SOLD -Brand new...
  3. in limbo

BMW 318is with Euro S38

Hey Guys! So this is a feeler post just wondering if there would be any interest in my setup ;) The car is a 1991 318is with 219,000 km. Paint is in good shape and the underside as well as the interior is in excellent shape! Car is not driven in winter and is stored in a heated garage. I am...
  4. in limbo

E30 Lighting

Hey guys! Looking for side signal lights and parking lights: front & back. The ones integrated into the bumper. Car is a 1991 318is. Thanx in advance :bigup:
  5. in limbo

Volvo T5

Malheureusement je doit vendre ma T5. Voila les info: -1998 avec 173,000 km (grande route) -cuir a l'interieur -mags 17'' Titans acheté neuf chez le concessionnaire Volvo $$$$ -viens avec 4 rims d'hiver chaussee sur des Nokian Hakkapeliitta 5 (décembre 2008) -roule avec du...
  6. in limbo

E30 Wheels?

Looking for some o.e.m. rims or mag wheels from any E30 model except ix or M3. Would be great if tires where included :tires don't have to be in the greatest of shape. Thanks in advance!
  7. in limbo

New acquisition

Hey Guys! Just thought i'd share with you my new toy picked her up yesterday: 1991 318is in near excellent condition. A few pics to enjoy:
  8. in limbo

Volvo Perfo mags

Check lien: http://forums.montrealracing.com/showthread.php?t=331112
  9. in limbo

Volvo Perfo mags

Selling my 16'' Volvo mags; two of the four tires (Bridgestone RE92) in good shape. Asking 500$. Here's a pic: Thanx for looking.:bigup:
  10. in limbo

2 motos à vendre

J'announce ca pour un ami. Donc le premier est un Yamaha Road Star Warrior 2002 avec 12,000 km, rouge, 1700cc, comme neuf. Vraiment une belle moto!! Photos: Il demande $10,500 Le moto de sa blonde est aussi à vendre: Suzuki Maraudeur 2004, 800cc, 9000km, avec pipes 50/50...
  11. in limbo

Lokking for Volvo mags

I'm looking for some 17'' Volvo mags 5x108 preferably a set of ''Titans'' or ''Pegasus'' (either 17'' or 18''). Pictures for reference Titans: Pegasus: Thanx for looking:bigup:
  12. in limbo

Volvo mags

Not sure where to put this... anyways i'm looking for some 17'' Volvo mags 5x108 preferably a set of ''Titans'' or ''Pegasus''. Pics: Titans Pegasus Let me know what ya got :D Thanx for looking
  13. in limbo

1997 Jetta VR6 GLX

My brother is selling his Jetta VR6. The color is black and has 95,000 km on it. It has cloth seats and comes with 15'' mags (original). Recent reapirs done: midpipe (July), brakes (last winter). He's asking 7,000$. The car is located in Quebec City and you can send all questions to the...
  14. in limbo

Volvo Wagon for sale

One of my buddies has a 1984 Volvo wagon for sale. The car has 250,000 km on it and is still going strong. Stick shift trannny with adjustable rear suspension via a valve in the glove compartment (really neat gadget, just in case your hauling a heavy load). I checked it out briefly last week...
  15. in limbo

New Volvo lump

Got a few pictures of my new T5 I just acquired: Sorry for the less than average photos. Goes like stink and is so silky smooth. Looking to get some R mags and eventually a chip. To all who might be interested, my GTX may be up for sale. Comments suggestions??
Back